RTV900 Bed Rails

/ RTV900 Bed Rails #1  

gec343

Bronze Member
Tractor
2012 L4600
Does anyone know of a source for RTV900XT bed rails?? I've Googled, but find nothing. Thanks in advance.

Note: I lowered my tractor bucket too low while loading sand, thereby slightly crushing the top off the RTV bed. Not too bad, but think that rails would have prevented the damage, plus may hide the present damage, at least somewhat.

/ RTV900 Bed Rails #2  
Bed rails would be a good idea. I have not seen any that are commercially produced. You could have a metal fab shop build you some stakes with channels for the boards which you could cut/stain/assemble.

/ RTV900 Bed Rails #3  
What about drilling a few holes in the bed sides and adding some 2X4's to make an upper rail out of wood or plastic?

/ RTV900 Bed Rails #4  
I made these, more decorative that functional but hold firewood just fine.

2011-08-07 13.54.01.jpg

/ RTV900 Bed Rails #6  
I really like your seating setup. What was your motivation to do that? Any regrets?

/ RTV900 Bed Rails #8  
I really like your seating setup. What was your motivation to do that? Any regrets?

No regrets and if I ever do, I kept the factory bench seat. My wife is the primary user in summer, I use it to plow snow in the winter, and the kids use it to skid out trees in the fall. This is what happens when you want to do something but it is raining outside and you are garage stuck.

/ RTV900 Bed Rails #9  
No regrets and if I ever do, I kept the factory bench seat. My wife is the primary user in summer, I use it to plow snow in the winter, and the kids use it to skid out trees in the fall. This is what happens when you want to do something but it is raining outside and you are garage stuck.

I like the seats. What are they from and how much modification did you need to do?

/ RTV900 Bed Rails #10  
Yes please post model / source for the seats and console. They look great. Ballpark cost would be nice too.

Again thank you for the post.
Steve