RTV service manuals

/ RTV service manuals #1  

heehaw

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M4900, B7510 and RTV
i guess i'll pass on getting a service manual for the RTV 900; there are 2: and they are @ $78. each...thats a little more than i want to pay, at least until i get a chance surf around and see if i can come up with something else.
heehaw

/ RTV service manuals #2  
I think one of those two manuals is a supplement for the Turf RTV900 and only costs around $40.

Kubota lists two manuals and when I looked the numbers up at Tractorsmart.com it came back as:

97897-15300 - "WSM - RTV900 UTILITY VE" - $72.73

97897-15290 - "WSM- RTV900TURF SUPPLEM" - $40.60

Probably the supplement coves just the additional components installed for the oil cooler needed for the Turf hydraulics.

Last edited:
   / RTV service manuals
you could be right, i didn't get the numbers from the dealer, wish i had..but they quoted me the $78 for each manual. i haven't checked my owners manual, i wonder if they have a place in them to order service manuals, like car owner manuals use to do?
heehaw

/ RTV service manuals #4  
We charge $67 and $36 respectivly. If you get the order in in the next 2 days you can get another 10% off during our preseason parts sale.

/ RTV service manuals #5  
HEEHAW, you can order a manual on cd for around $9.00 on ebay. Just got a '06 dodge 2500 ram servive manual yesterday. 1986 pages. You can print it out, part or all. Am looking for a '04 polaris sportsman manual. Bought a L3130 KUBOTA service manual from CARVER EQUIP. last year. All it was was 8X11 sheets of paper at around $100.00. What a rip off. Am learning though!!!!!!

/ RTV service manuals #6  
Can you tell me what company was selling the rtv 900 shop manual CD?
It's not on ebay anymore. I bought a manual on CD for my Case backhoe from a company in New York but they don't have one.

/ RTV service manuals #9