Round Baling/5030 style

/ Round Baling/5030 style #21  
Daryl: spent last nigh trying to finish a 6 and a 10 acre lot,made it about half way,got too dark, too tired, so went in and another accurate forecast later,we have rain,rain, rain today. So I to will go out when this monsoon stops and get the tedder spinning for another round-We mowed quite a bit as they forecasted 5 days of good weather-WRONG !

Lloyd

/ Round Baling/5030 style #22  
My parents electric bill was $460 this month and the AC goes at 78.. and we dont really use it that much. 9.6 a kW /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Round Baling/5030 style #23  
It's funny how these threads developed into totally different discussions. Anyway, our local Electrical utility is one of the cheapest in the country. (I know I'm the metering Supervisor). 3 cents per KWH. Can't beat that.
-Terry

/ Round Baling/5030 style #24  
I bet this time of year you can really justify all those dollars spent on that cab kit. That is no small extra. My buddy has one on his new m8500. Its really nice. This winter he left it at my place. It was nice just to sit in. The cab just won't fit in my barn.
Eric

/ Round Baling/5030 style
Last night, I rolled 127 rounds. I ran until 11 pm. After I got done, all my buddies were out there with their pickups and there was long necks in the beds of each one. I think I got home about 2:30am. Left the tractor and bailer in the field.

I've got about 9 more acres to cut, ted, rake and bail. We have got 6 semi trailers loaded with bales right now and we got to unload them and reload again. Got to go to work (play) now. Monday I go back to my day job for a vacation.

/ Round Baling/5030 style #26  
Don't you get any dew on your bales baling that late? I know around here after sunset the hay starts to get pretty tough for baling. If you do bale it you better have some conditioner or it will probably mold some.

/ Round Baling/5030 style
Cowboydoc:

We had a good breeze that night so we got no dew. I had a few, though, and they weren't mountain dew!! . My wife suggested that we take our motorhome and park it between 2 of our fields (we have 2 fields at the end of a road back in the middle of nowhere), and when we square bale, just spend the night, sort of like a KOA. I heartly agree with that. My buddies will probably stock the fridge with adult beverages. I will probably have to put the food in a portable cooler. I think it's going to be a party. At least I don't have to stumble too far to go to bed. I certainly like living in "Gods" country. I like dealing by the handshake and living where a mans word is his "word".