Rough Rider

/ Rough Rider #1  

Sedgewood

Platinum Member
Tractor
PT-1845
Has anyone else encountered rougher than normal fields this year? Here in eastern NY I'm finding my fields to be very rough in general and with many "sink holes" that look like someone dropped a two foot bowling ball and it sank in about 4 inches. Until the last couple of weeks we've had very dry conditions with drought warnings and I wonder if the dryness has anything to do with it.

/ Rough Rider #2  
here in eastern pa, the ground was hard for the last eight month, because our weather patterns must be very similar. but they sure changed here over the last three weeks. the weather station says we are still short 6 inches of rain and certain restriction of water usage are still in effect.

wish that some of that water would go away now, because it makes mowing all day very hard.

/ Rough Rider
bubenberg<font color=red> wish that some of that water would go away now, because it makes mowing all day very hard.</font color=red>...but Momma said don't mow wet grass... Maybe Momma was all wet eh?

/ Rough Rider #4  
We have had lots of rain here in Michigan! THe Great Lakes are up 5 or 6 inches from last year!

KCook