Rotary Power Harrow for BCS

/ Rotary Power Harrow for BCS #21  
Can anyone tell me if there is any reason why you wouldn't be able to put the R2 Rinaldi 30" power harrow on a small kuboata tractor?

/ Rotary Power Harrow for BCS #24  
The harrow hooks up to the PTO, right? Are pto's standardized? It's hard to believe the harrow would work on both 2 and 4 wheel tractors. Mind you I'm pretty inexperienced and very much appreciate what anyone can tell me!

/ Rotary Power Harrow for BCS #25  
They will not interchange. You either order one with two-wheel tractor hookup, or you order one with 3 point hitch hookup. R2 Rinaldi makes them both ways, it's all in how your order it. If you're looking for used, find a Lely Roterra. Similar setup, different manufacturer

/ Rotary Power Harrow for BCS #26  
Can anyone tell me if there is any reason why you wouldn't be able to put the R2 Rinaldi 30" power harrow on a small kuboata tractor?

Iowa Farm Equipment -- Maschio Pony Series Power Harrows

The above link is for another brand of power harrow that is being sold in the USA for 3pt tractors. They start as small as 36" units.

One of the problems that owners of the older Lely harrows seem to have is finding tines. I ran into that when I found a used unit.

I found this company in Indianapolis that does not stock power harrow blades but have them available from Europe with a lead time of about 6 weeks or so. I bought a new set for both brands of old power harrows that I have. Here is the link: https://www.amausainc.com/tillage-and-cutting-parts.html

/ Rotary Power Harrow for BCS #27  
Once again the Rinaldi Power Harrow put a smile on my face today. Had a bare area in the lawn because of construction materials parked on the site. Started the job at 6:55 PM. Was finished seeding, putting down hay straw and watering by 8:15 PM. Great seed bed preparation tool.
Bill