ROLLBARS, 'B' SERIES

/ ROLLBARS, 'B' SERIES #1  

scruffy

Veteran Member
Tractor
None (at present)
ROLLBARS, \'B\' SERIES

If any of you B series owners are interested, someone has a Rollbar posted on eBay that fits the B5100, B6100, B7100, B5200, B6200, B7200 and B8200 series tractors, the starting bid is $55.00 item number is Item #389077217. Too bad it is not for the L175!

/ ROLLBARS, 'B' SERIES #2  
Re: ROLLBARS, \'B\' SERIES

Keep in mind that you can get a brand new one from a dealer for a little over $200 total. Without looking it up, it seems like I was quoted about $230 (ROPS + shipping + 8.25% tax) from my local Kubota dealer. This is supposedly at Kubota cost.

I had just ran across a used one for sale with an asking price of $600. Easy choice.

/ ROLLBARS, 'B' SERIES

While what you said is true for the B's, the ROP's are mid 500 to 600 for the L175. I would be very tempted if I had a B series to spend the 200+ but I cannot afford the six bills for the ROP's on a tractor that is primarily a diversion from work. (It don't have a keyboard!)

/ ROLLBARS, 'B' SERIES #4  

I reciently picked up a flier at my local dealer where Kubota was offering ROPS bars for the older tractors at very low prices (around $200). It's part of a safety program. Unfortunately I tossed the booklet but for those of you with pre-ROPS models it's well worth considering.

Oh, by the way the "packages" also include seat belts.

Peter