RK55HC No Power from Pedal

/ RK55HC No Power from Pedal #1  

Handsfree

Tractor
RK55
I bought RK55HC in 2022 got about 406 hours currently. I have no power from the pushing the on hydrostatic pedal. Very slow if any, I have to use the throotle to get any speed. Just wanting to know if anyone else has the same problem. I check the fluid and its ok. However the stick they have for this thing is not very good. Its a silver piece of metal and clear hydraulic oil. VERY DIFFICULT for me to see exact where the level is at unless you touch it onto a piece of towel, paper to wipe off shows the place where the mark oil is on stick. Am I the only one, as I dont see a post anywhere up to this point seeing where anyone else has this problem.

/ RK55HC No Power from Pedal #2  
check your pedal linkage it could be loose there is a grease fitting there also

/ RK55HC No Power from Pedal #3  
Low hydraulic oil can absolutely do that.

Check to be sure you don't have a hydraulic lever stuck in detent on the rear... You get weird hydraulic results in general like that.

Reverse too? Parking brake hung?

/ RK55HC No Power from Pedal #4  
If the prior suggestions don't fix it, I would check your hydraulic pickup screen.
Also you can get a dye for the trans/hydraulic fluid

/ RK55HC No Power from Pedal #5  
You mention that you have to use the throttle to get any speed. The RK37 has an auto throttle function that when the button is engaged the foot pedal increases engine speed automatically. Is that what's not working?