Tires RK37 tire pressures

/ RK37 tire pressures #11  
If you know your tires manufacturer and size (hint: they are written on the tire itself.. ) you can look up the Tire Inflation Table and learn the the weight ratings at different PSI ranges. Sometimes you can't find a PSI range, but can find what PSI the tires rating was given for and extrapolate from there. My Titan R14T was rated @ 4080lbs @ 30psi, which was below the 41psi Kioti says in the manual, and even lower than the 44psi on the sidewall, for example.

/ RK37 tire pressures #12  
I have a smaller tractor, a Mahindra 1626 with washer fluid in rear tires. I run 10-12 psi in the rear and 30 in the front. Never had an issue. Rides better and traction is much better.

If I had an RK37, I'd probably run about the same psi

/ RK37 tire pressures #13  
I am always amazed at the number of people that think the maximum inflation pressure on the tire is the pressure they should run.
Especially when they usually are not even loading the tire to half of it's load capacity.
I normally run my rear tractor tires around 12-15 psi, I have gone as low as 8 psi and as high as 25 PSI,
the 25 was when I was moving a lot of material with my rear mounted forks and maxing out my lifting capacity plus on the
3 point. Upwards to a bit over 2 ton on the forks.
My front tractor tires it depends if my tractor is carrying a loader or not and what I'm going to be doing it can vary from 15 psi to 5 psi over the listed maximum pressure.
Also on a 4wd tractor the tire inflation pressure will vary the static loaded radius or the rolling circumference which can throw you tires desired lead/lag all out of spec. A heavy loaded loader squashing the front tires down in 4wd the rears will be pushing the front, while a front tire at maximum pressure with the loader remove is likely going to be spinning the tire trying to pull the rear faster.

/ RK37 tire pressures #14  
I have the same 43" rear R4 tires on my tractor that RK uses. The R4s are 6-ply and are rock hard, so I strongly recommend LESS than 15 PSI to ensure decent traction. At 20 PSI they become concrete blocks and slide a lot. I think currently mine are at 12 PSI rear, with fluid in them.

/ RK37 tire pressures #15  
I guess I need to get out and roll my rears around so I can see what the pressure is. I'm just going to guess the previous owner had them set however the dealer had them, probably around 30psi. I'll have to try out 20psi and see how that feels.