RK37 Backhoe leak down

/ RK37 Backhoe leak down #1  

Fine409

Tractor
RK37 Hydro Cab
Just got my tractor this pad week and have to say I致e gotten a lot of good help in this forum. My new issue is each morning when I go to use the tractor, the backhoe is sitting on the ground. Do I need to put the transport pin after each use?

/ RK37 Backhoe leak down #2  
It should be on the ground when you are done for the day, or for any length of time anyway. That goes for any 3pt implement as well as the loader.

These valves leak, that's all there is to it. Some more than others, not a big deal.

There is no need to worry about leak down until it hinders the operation of the tractor. As in you consistently have to bump the control lever to raise what ever it is that is leaking down. ;)

/ RK37 Backhoe leak down #3  
I make my bucket parallel the ground and just set it on an old wooden pallet that is on the ground. I havent had any issues.

/ RK37 Backhoe leak down
Thanks. I’ve never owned or operated a backhoe before. I’m having to learn everything. It’s fun so far.

/ RK37 Backhoe leak down #5  
Drop the backhoe on the ground or pin it up. I prefer to drop it because it doesn’t flat spot the tires as bad.

/ RK37 Backhoe leak down #6  
Edit never mind forgot what thread I was in

Last edited:
   / RK37 Backhoe leak down
That’s what I’ve done. I put both pins in. Stays put now