RK24 Operator's Manual in PDF Yet?

/ RK24 Operator's Manual in PDF Yet? #11  
I looked today and it appears that the manuals are now on the RK Tractors web site under the support tab. I downloaded the one for my RK37......Don

/ RK24 Operator's Manual in PDF Yet?
:thumbsup:

/ RK24 Operator's Manual in PDF Yet? #13  
The rktractors.com website is undergoing a major revision, will be complete before the end of the month. All ops manuals will be on it, as well as parts lookup and other technical information as well as the customer portal where RK Tractor owners and prospective owners can obtain info on just about anything. I just replied to your PM.

I'm still trying to find online (or PDF) parts info on the RK-55. I don't see it on the website. Any updates on this? RKTractorGuy...any availability for a parts manual? I always purchase shop service and parts manuals with my new vehicles, and this is the one area where I've been less than completely satisfied with my RK buying experience.

/ RK24 Operator's Manual in PDF Yet? #14  
I'm still trying to find online (or PDF) parts info on the RK-55. I don't see it on the website. Any updates on this? RKTractorGuy...any availability for a parts manual? I always purchase shop service and parts manuals with my new vehicles, and this is the one area where I've been less than completely satisfied with my RK buying experience.

I'll second that. Would love to get the service manual for my RK55 as well.

/ RK24 Operator's Manual in PDF Yet? #15  
And to be clear, I wouldn't mind paying for these. I assume both manuals should be assigned a part number, so they should be orderable just like any other parts manual. My auto dealerships manage the service and parts manuals in this manner...I always order them and don't mind paying for them. So, I don't expect them to be free, just available for purchase. RK?