RK 24 With 54" RK by Top Dog Granite Grapple

/ RK 24 With 54" RK by Top Dog Granite Grapple #11  
It will not be necessary to buy a new loader. There will be a quick attach conversion kit in January. To convert a pin on loader to quick attach requires only that the quick attach assembly be pinned on where the bucket would go and the purchase of a quick attach bucket to connect to the quick attach assembly, or, to have the bucket modified to quick attach compatible or to keep the same bucket and pin on when quick attach assembly is removed. We will have details and pricing in a December, and the kits will be available when the grapples are in January

/ RK 24 With 54" RK by Top Dog Granite Grapple #12  
RK 24 With 54" RK by Top Dog Granite Grapple

Sorta the same way I'm looking at it for pricing. Might require selling my RK24 and buying something else if I really needed the quick attach and grapple. I'll be able to see, touch, and test what I am buying. When I bought my 24 I asked about a thumb for the backhoe and a grapple for the FEL and was told it wasn't possible. "Not enough hydraulic pressure" to add them. Not blaming RK, my fault for buying before I shopped around and asked more questions. I should have waited until the RK24s were on the lot and were a known and tested product.

The backhoe thumb that is now standard on all RK backhoes is mechanical. There is no hydraulics involved, it is not a hydraulic thumb. Note that backhoe prices went up when the thumb was added, and anyone can buy the thumb to put on a backhoe purchased before it became standard.

As for the grapple, in January we will offer a 3rd function valve kit for the RK19 and RK24 and RK74 as we do now for RK37 and RK55.

/ RK 24 With 54" RK by Top Dog Granite Grapple #13  
It will not be necessary to buy a new loader. There will be a quick attach conversion kit in January. To convert a pin on loader to quick attach requires only that the quick attach assembly be pinned on where the bucket would go and the purchase of a quick attach bucket to connect to the quick attach assembly, or, to have the bucket modified to quick attach compatible or to keep the same bucket and pin on when quick attach assembly is removed. We will have details and pricing in a December, and the kits will be available when the grapples are in January

Rural King could have easily said, "We've got these great new attachments, but you have to buy an all new FEL to take advantage of them". But instead they make it possible to convert your '1st gen' FEL to one with quick attach. I love this company and I love these tractors. I just rolled over 100 hours on my RK55 and have never looked back! Thanks RK!

/ RK 24 With 54" RK by Top Dog Granite Grapple #14  

Any news yet on the quick attach conversion kit? I asked my dealer yesterday and they didn't know anything about a kit being offered. I'm hoping they are just not up to date on the tractors. I've got to add a bale spear, forklift & grapple at least to my tractor. Or sell this one and buy another. That would be a shame. I'm beginning to like this RK24.