RK 24 out of fuel

/ RK 24 out of fuel #11  
I you have fuel to the injector pump you are going to have to crack those injector lines and spin it until you get the air out.

/ RK 24 out of fuel #12  
You definitely need to open the fuel lines to each injector, one at a time and crank the engine over until you see fuel coming out.

Here is a short video that describes the process:

/ RK 24 out of fuel #13  
dmklein, the video thclimer posted pretty well sums it up. I looked up the specs on your tractor to get the model number of the engine which is 3TNV80F. If you Google bleeding fuel system on Yanmar 3TNV80F there are several articles and videos going through the steps but thclimer pretty well nailed it. I think that'll fix you up. Good luck.......Don

/ RK 24 out of fuel
Well, Finally got it started.
Would seam that the problem had little to do with the fuel system, But a blown fuse.
After having a fellow tractor owner look at it, & having tried multiple times to bleed the system, we came to the conclusion that the engine was indeed getting gas.
Looked the fuses - there is a fuse labeled E/G STOP that was blown. After we changed that fuse, Started right up - and more importantly (because had no problem starting the thing) Kept on running (Which it failed to do before!)

Question is what caused the fuse to blow? Was it the running out of fuel?

Thanks for all of your suggestions.
Kind of disappointed in RK though - They ghosted me!

/ RK 24 out of fuel #15  
I have the same problem with my RK 25 (same engine) Thus far no resolution. It blows every 5 to 30 min.

/ RK 24 out of fuel #16  
So I ran out of fuel in my RK24. Filled it up. Went to start it . . . Started right up, but died after less then 2 seconds.
Contacted my local dealer - he suggested I might have an air bubble in the line, & I should repeated start it until the bubble was 'drawn' out.
After who knows how many attempts, Still no dice. Starts nice & easy, but dies after 1 1/2 - 2 seconds.
No difference where the accelerator lever is.
Any one else have this issuse, surly I'm not the only RK24 owner to run out of fuel.
BTW - the dealer is suppose to email instructions on bleeding the fuel lines. (waiting), should that fail,he did offer to sent his mobile tech unit.
I'm having exact same issue, 2020 RK24 with 18 hours. Only difference is I didn't run out of fuel, I was just smoothing field with boxblade and all of a sudden it died. It will easily crank right up and run about a second or two then dies. I looked online and only found one YouTube video of a Rk 25 owner that had same issue and after much troubleshooting and back n forth with service he finally said it was some wire that was getting pinched and causing it due to some fuel safety shut off or what not. I'll try and find the video again but it wasn't much help to me so didn't pay it mind.
I would like to get mine figured out though. Any help much appreciated it's a practically new machine only reason haven't taken it back is local RK dealer is about 2 hours from me and I've been swamped wirh work.

Thank you,