RIGHT FORUM FOR ME?

/ RIGHT FORUM FOR ME? #1  

dm22

Tractor
deere 7400
Although I joined this forum a year ago, today I had my first post. (see Parts) But after posting my question regarding a needed part, I noticed it said under the Parts Forum, for COMPACT TRACTORS!! What defines the distinction between Compact and Full size? Just want to make sure I posted in the right Forum for a particular tractor. Thanks and love this Forum.

/ RIGHT FORUM FOR ME? #2  
Although I joined this forum a year ago, today I had my first post. (see Parts) But after posting my question regarding a needed part, I noticed it said under the Parts Forum, for COMPACT TRACTORS!! What defines the distinction between Compact and Full size? Just want to make sure I posted in the right Forum for a particular tractor. Thanks and love this Forum.

There are plenty of guys with bigger iron, but this board started out as a Kubota forum long ago. Mostly compacts, mid-size and utility tractors here. Try posting your problem and what you need in the Deere portion of the forum.

Welcome aboard.

/ RIGHT FORUM FOR ME?
There are plenty of guys with bigger iron, but this board started out as a Kubota forum long ago. Mostly compacts, mid-size and utility tractors here. Try posting your problem and what you need in the Deere portion of the forum.

Welcome aboard.

Thanks Kyle. But for future reference, is there a line that determines "compact" vs "big iron" as you said?

/ RIGHT FORUM FOR ME? #4  
Yeah, the distinctions can get blurry and a lot of us will interpret them differently, so you might try the brand specific forums; won't hurt to post on more than one forum.

Good luck.

/ RIGHT FORUM FOR ME? #5  
Doesn't the JD forums even have a category for AG tractors?? Been so long since I browsed by using the forum names that I can't remember.

/ RIGHT FORUM FOR ME?
Thanks to all of you guys. First off, I need to apologize for "mis-posting" on this section of the forum. As a newbie rookie, I did not mean to post that question on FAMILY and FRIENDS!!! Especially when I checked back and saw my post listed along with the recently deceased!!! I thought I was on the New Members forum. Secondly, I did not want to get "Scolded" by the Forum police on my first day of school by double posting the same question in more than one section!! Another Forum I belong to frowns on that big time!!!!! So I will definitely go to the big JD section and AG section. Thanks to all and see you on the other side!!

/ RIGHT FORUM FOR ME? #7  
I was told Compacts are cat 1 and full size utility are cat 2

/ RIGHT FORUM FOR ME? #8  
Thanks to all of you guys. First off, I need to apologize for "mis-posting" on this section of the forum. As a newbie rookie, I did not mean to post that question on FAMILY and FRIENDS!!! Especially when I checked back and saw my post listed along with the recently deceased!!! I thought I was on the New Members forum. Secondly, I did not want to get "Scolded" by the Forum police on my first day of school by double posting the same question in more than one section!! Another Forum I belong to frowns on that big time!!!!! So I will definitely go to the big JD section and AG section. Thanks to all and see you on the other side!!

You will find TBN is a much more friendly forum than most.

Hope you find the information needed.

/ RIGHT FORUM FOR ME? #9  

Back in the day it was easy because there were few options and now there are tons. Of course back in the day there was less than three thousand members, a few more than that these days.

As for the scolders, they've always been here to some degree, nature of the internet. Think of them as the wannabe teacher's pets that drove you crazy in school and you will do fine, grain of salt and all that, welcome aboard, it's a great ship.

/ RIGHT FORUM FOR ME?
Its nice to not get your hand slapped!!!