Rhino 344

/ Rhino 344 #1  

carlwil

Hi Guys, I'm new to this tractor business. Just purchased a well used Rhino 344 and need a operator manual and oil filter cartridge. The filter cartridge had no numbers on it and local auto parts places have no listings for the tractor. I did get a parts book with the tractor but it does not show engine parts. The parts book is for the BENYE 25-32 series tractors, so I guess the Rhino is a renamed BENYE. Somewhere online, someone said that the BENYE tractors use YANGDONG engines. I also read that John Deere just purchased BENYE. Anyone out there have one of these beast and can tell me where to get parts?

/ Rhino 344 #2  
Benyes were also sold under the Allied name, they were in Royalton OHio, but dont think they are active anymore. There is an active Benye dealer (or at least they were till the big green monster took over the facotry) in Jonesboro Arkansas:R&R Farm Equipment
1509 E. Lawson Rd
Jonesboro AR 72404
Ph: 870-931-6369

or you can try :Farm Boys Tractors
3751 Reservoir Road
Kingsport, TN. 37660
(423)349-4643

I don't know either of these companies and have not done any business with them so this is not a recomendation or endorsement, but it is a possible lead for some help with your tracotr. Our specialty is KAMA and some DongFeng parts. but the Yangdong engines are almost universal and we can all help you with engine parts (oil filters might be different) Also Benye used some engines other than Yangdong so you need to find out for sure what you have.

/ Rhino 344 #3  
To get an idea of which oil filter, the starting place is the manufacturing data from the engine plate. It's typically found on the valve cover or the side of the engine block. Once we know that, it gets a little easier to narrow down the possible filter selections.

//greg//

/ Rhino 344
My thanks to greg-g and bluechip for the information. I will follow up. Carl

/ Rhino 344 #6  
THANK YOU ALL FOUND PARTS FOR MY RHINO 344 @ R&R IN JONESBORO ,AR
I think resurrecting a fourteen year old post has set a new record. Congratulations! Can you provide a link? Hope it will benefit someone.