Retirement thoughts Past Present Future

/ Retirement thoughts Past Present Future #2,391  
I sort of did that twice. Same logo colors. Starts with an “F”.

/ Retirement thoughts Past Present Future #2,392  
   / Retirement thoughts Past Present Future
#2,393  

This is only 14 patient research project but the 100% effective rate is amazing concerning colon cancer.

/ Retirement thoughts Past Present Future #2,395  
#2,396  
Good story. He would be a great neighbor. Never touched on the most important thing though. Genetics.

Pretty hard to kill good genetics. Impossible to extend life with bad genetics.
Your medical facts were mainstream 50 years ago but not today. Read up on epigenetics.

/ Retirement thoughts Past Present Future #2,397  
Your medical facts were mainstream 50 years ago but not today. Read up on epigenetics.

Good stuff. I completely agree with the concept. Of course you can battle against good genetics by doing bad things. Of course.

But you can't override bad genetics by doing good things. This is evidenced in regards to Cancer. I know families that thru 2 or 3 generations have displayed the tendency to get Cancer and die from it. I know families that have no history of Cancer of any type. With no result blamed on their lifestyles. It's simply genetics. That book is written at the moment of conception.

#2,398  
Good stuff. I completely agree with the concept. Of course you can battle against good genetics by doing bad things. Of course.

But you can't override bad genetics by doing good things. This is evidenced in regards to Cancer. I know families that thru 2 or 3 generations have displayed the tendency to get Cancer and die from it. I know families that have no history of Cancer of any type. With no result blamed on their lifestyles. It's simply genetics. That book is written at the moment of conception.
Do you realize your false medical concept is hurting good people if they read it and believe it?

Humans are not preprogrammed robots. Try to grasp the medical facts of Epigenetics.

/ Retirement thoughts Past Present Future #2,399  
Do you realize your false medical concept is hurting good people if they read it and believe it?

Humans are not preprogrammed robots. Try to grasp the medical facts of Epigenetics.
You are kidding right?

No, you aren't.

We are absolutely preprogrammed. Not sure where the robot thing comes from?

I'll try to grasp Epigenetics if you try to grasp Genetics? :)

#2,400  
You are kidding right?

No, you aren't.

We are absolutely preprogrammed. Not sure where the robot thing comes from?

I'll try to grasp Epigenetics if you try to grasp Genetics? :)
Genetics is the slave of Epigenetics!