Retirement thoughts Past Present Future

/ Retirement thoughts Past Present Future #972  
Or your heirs are ambivalent and have adequate resources?

/ Retirement thoughts Past Present Future
   / Retirement thoughts Past Present Future #975  
The Netherlands are talking about taking farmland, I assume they will pay for the land, from farmers who do no want to sell, due to nitrogen pollution. Guess having a lower sperm count might lead to few people, which I guess is a good thing since they will have less land to produce food. Interesting they are having this conversation with rampant inflation of food costs that are going to get much worse, if Putin's War is not ended soon.

Later,
Dan

/ Retirement thoughts Past Present Future #976  

This is about investing and how cryptocurrency works, home mortgages for investment purposes, etc. Until now crypto was all Greek to me not that I want any currently. I am starting to see why some of you claim carrying debt in retirement is not all evil. :)

This is a guy that I came to respect his point of view a few years ago and I have not followed him of late but I thought I would share what he is talking about investments for the next few years.

/ Retirement thoughts Past Present Future #979  
Seeing uptick in interest from retired friends seeking safety away from crime.

Gated, controlled access, security, etc.

The sad thing is many have lovely homes but if you don't feel safe and depending on police is a crapshoot they are willing to make the move.

I look at how things are in many places around the world and as a society we are pretty much wide open.

My calls to law enforcement on the job have gone from a few times a year to a few times weekly knowing it is really just being entered into the data base.

Maybe being older has me refocusing...?

Last edited:
Here is what one financial advisor thoughts are on inflation and retirement concerns.