Replacing manual top link with hydraulic on CUT

/ Replacing manual top link with hydraulic on CUT #11  
X20 on liking my hydraulic toplink! For my use, it's just the ease of hooking up and changing implements, no box blade adjustments on the fly. It was always a hassle busting the locknut on a manual toplink, spin it in or out, tighten.
In rough order, my favorite tractor additions:
Rear remotes
Toplink
Front 3rd function
110w front and rear LED work lights (55w x4)
2 micron Racor water separator / filter
Rear flasher (lollypop) light guards
Bluetooth radio, upgraded speakers

/ Replacing manual top link with hydraulic on CUT #12  
Go for it! I have had one for years. Neighbor was the first to have one. It will make 3 pt hitch implements much more efficient because of the fine adjustments you can make the go. Especially when grading this makes a big difference. Also if you ever get a set of 3pt forks for the rear you will wonder how you ever lived without one.

I do have the check valve in mine. And pay attention to the length of the barrel closed vs open. These units come in different lengths and you do need to pay attention to your tractor lift arms lengths so you can get maximum tilt in both directions. W. Jones

/ Replacing manual top link with hydraulic on CUT #13  
FitRite hydraulic top n tilt. Would be lost without them. Good company too. Long wait but worth it.

/ Replacing manual top link with hydraulic on CUT #14  
My only regret is NOT doing it earlier in my tractor ownership....

Really helps you quickly learn to use the rear blade and box blade, since you can make minor (or major) adjustments from the seat and in an instance to see how it work better (or worst, at times)!!!

/ Replacing manual top link with hydraulic on CUT #15  
I love mine except on the pull snowblower. I will accidentally activate it when I want to just rotate the chute.

I use the standard top link on the blower. No need to change angle of attack on the blower.

/ Replacing manual top link with hydraulic on CUT #16  
Hydraulic top link with quick hitch. You will never look back. Makes hooking up to anything very easy. Never have to get off the seat.

/ Replacing manual top link with hydraulic on CUT #17  
I've used a hydraulic top link for years, first on my '73 Ford 3000 and now on my '06 Massey Ferguson. I wouldn't have a tractor without one now. The more you use it on more implements, the more you figure out new ways it is useful.

/ Replacing manual top link with hydraulic on CUT #18  
Hydraulic top-link is amazing, would never go back. You will not regret it.

Have also added tilt more recently, used much less often, but so handy for grading.

Make sure to have pilot/check valves.

/ Replacing manual top link with hydraulic on CUT
X20 on liking my hydraulic toplink! For my use, it's just the ease of hooking up and changing implements, no box blade adjustments on the fly. It was always a hassle busting the locknut on a manual toplink, spin it in or out, tighten.
In rough order, my favorite tractor additions:
Rear remotes
Toplink
Front 3rd function
110w front and rear LED work lights (55w x4)
2 micron Racor water separator / filter
Rear flasher (lollypop) light guards
Bluetooth radio, upgraded speakers
I have the rear remotes and the extra lights. Working on the toplink and thinking about the Front 3rd function. LOL