replacement light sockets Sc2400

/ replacement light sockets Sc2400 #1  

skoullar

Tractor
Hart-Parr, Oliver, White, and Cub Cadet
I'm trying to find replacement light sockets for the lower front "work lights". The plastic is crumbling...
I thought I had found some the would work, but the socket depth puts the bulb to deep into the lens
housing and hits the lens. I'd rather not silicone them in, with my luck one will burn out in a week
and I'll have to cut it out of the housing... Anyone already fixed this problem?

/ replacement light sockets Sc2400 #2  
is this the socket your looking for

Attachments

• light.GIF
    light.GIF
    26 KB · Views: 79
   / replacement light sockets Sc2400
Yep, that's it, #CY-11A7880-53070 Also, where would I find a wiring schematic for my Sc2400?

/ replacement light sockets Sc2400 #4  
actually any yanmar dealer can order the sockets for you part number is 1A7880-53310

I tried, they tell me it's unavailable.....

I tried, they tell me it's unavailable.....
Correction, the part number you gave me was for the whole light assembly glass metal and the socket, and they're like $40 a piece and $80 to fix two lights well my Scots ancestry makes me a little tighter I'll try to make something I guess. I'm also still in the search for an sc2400 wiring schematic so if anybody's got a lead on one, I'd like a copy.

/ replacement light sockets Sc2400 #7  
nope that is the correct number

Attachments

• side lamp.GIF
    side lamp.GIF
    57.2 KB · Views: 84
   / replacement light sockets Sc2400 #8  
check attachment below

Attachments

• SC2400 electric trouble shooting.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 86
1659062252430.png
Now the $64,000 question, where are these grounds? I really don't want to cut the harness apart to find this ground. And I could "southern engineer" a new ground, but it would bother me.......

View attachment 756192Now the $64,000 question, where are these grounds? I really don't want to cut the harness apart to find this ground. And I could "southern engineer" a new ground, but it would bother me.......
Never mind.....If it was a snake, would have been bit in a very tender place.....