Replacement dash Mitsubishi MT2201D

/ Replacement dash Mitsubishi MT2201D #1  

Tvmrfixit

Tractor
Mitsubishi MT2201D
Today while backing my trailer into the woods I noticed a 30ft long 9inch diameter tree branch laying across my tractor. Bumped the exhaust, bent the steering wheel, flattened the cowling over the gas tank, and absolutely destroyed the plastic dash... Luckily the gauges just pushed down into the dash, it didnt break them and it still starts. I bought this tractor about 4 years ago the only thing I don't like is it not having a live PTO. Hoping someone has an idea where I might find a used dash cluster or a parts tractor. Southern global said they have a steering wheel but no dash. Cross Creek tractor said no also

Attachments

• 1308a140-089a-4179-aa4d-7f6577ebbe32.jpg
    1308a140-089a-4179-aa4d-7f6577ebbe32.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 25
  • c6299dbe-58b4-4c3a-a080-8d7373bf237c.jpg
    c6299dbe-58b4-4c3a-a080-8d7373bf237c.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
   / Replacement dash Mitsubishi MT2201D #2  
Today while backing my trailer into the woods I noticed a 30ft long 9inch diameter tree branch laying across my tractor. Bumped the exhaust, bent the steering wheel, flattened the cowling over the gas tank, and absolutely destroyed the plastic dash... Luckily the gauges just pushed down into the dash, it didnt break them and it still starts. I bought this tractor about 4 years ago the only thing I don't like is it not having a live PTO. Hoping someone has an idea where I might find a used dash cluster or a parts tractor. Southern global said they have a steering wheel but no dash. Cross Creek tractor said no also
From what I understand, the steering wheels are interchangeable from the Japan tractors.
Mitsubishi, Yanmar and Shibaura use the same wheel.

Valley Power is gone, sadly. At the top of this section is a pinned TRACTOR INFOMATION thread. Snag the PDF there. The last page should have all of the recent parts suppliers to your machine. I update it from time-to-time.

As for a dash replacement, if you got good 3D data, you can 3D print one. If not, a parts tractor is best. Again look in the PDF for the salvage listings too.