Backhoe Removing the backhoe on my 7360 - no 3 point!

/ Removing the backhoe on my 7360 - no 3 point! #1  

preferajag

Tractor
Cub Cadet 7360SS
I purchased my 7360 with an FEL and a backhoe fitted - both have worked fine for a couple of months.

Now I need to use a 3 pt hitch implement. I took off the backhoe on the subframe - much easier than I thought, and - as it says in the manual - I connected the FEL 'power beyond' output (which had been driving the backhoe) to the hydraulic manifold - BUT

No activity from the 3 pt. Well almost no activity!

If I want to raise the 3 pt then I have to move the three point lever to the up position and then move any FEL function. Then - as if by magic, the 3 pt lifts just while the FEL is being moved.

I've talked to my dealer who is confused. I took in photos showing the current arrangement of all the pipes.

To take the tractor bcak to the dealer for examination is a real pain - it is a 40 mile tow.

I was wondering if anyone could offer a suggestion. I may have done something wrong, but I cannot see what - nor can the dealer. There was only one place to which the power beyond -on a quick release - could be connected. also we know that the power beyond was operational - otherwise the Backhoe would never have worked,

According to the very badly written manual the hydraulic manifold on the 7360 is different to that used on othe cub tractors. Anyone know why? maybe the original installation was incorrect.

Any ideas would be welcome

Preferajag