Remotes and top/tilt

/ Remotes and top/tilt #1  

DK35vince

Tractor
Kioti DK 35
I have a few photos on the rear remotes on a DK 35 to give new buyers an idea how they can be usefull and why I recommend them when buying.
This is the controls for the remote valves.( The small control levers just in front of the position and draft control levers)

Attachments

• 386713-remotes 1.jpg
    386713-remotes 1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 423
   / Remotes and top/tilt
This is the remotes couplers at the rear of the machine.

Attachments

• 386714-remotes 2.jpg
    386714-remotes 2.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 363
   / Remotes and top/tilt
Another from the rear.
I use the remotes mainly for my top and tilt cylinders.

Attachments

• 386715-remotes 3.jpg
    386715-remotes 3.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 356
   / Remotes and top/tilt
This one is for new Kioti owner/member Jim in Omaha who is considering adding a tilt cylinder.

Attachments

• 386716-remotes 4.jpg
    386716-remotes 4.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 336
   / Remotes and top/tilt #5  
Vince, I always enjoy your posts...and pictures of the tractor. Your installation looks professional. The location of the control levers looks like a factory job...I am assuming there was nothing there before and you made the slots, etc to mount the controls? Where did you buy the components for this and what specific components did you have to buy to make this all work?

sassafraspete

/ Remotes and top/tilt #6  
Vince,
Thanks. My 3054's top connection on the lift link does not have a clevise that goes around the lift arm. The is a large pin that sticks out and then a swivel end on the lift link. I know that Tractor Supply has swivel ends that you can weld on, so I might get to use my plasma cutter on this one /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Heres the links to the hydraulic stuff you mentioned:
http://www.princedirect.com/
and another I found
http://www.baileynet.com

thx
Jim

/ Remotes and top/tilt
Pete,
The slots for control valve handles are already there, the controls, valves and quick couplers I used to the rear of the tractor are factory.
The remotes were availible as a kit thruogh Kioti for around $200 per set (tax Included).
The dealer installed the first set, I later installed the second set.

/ Remotes and top/tilt #8  
Vince,

I wish you would quit showing pictures like these, because you have me really interested in doing that to mine. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm trying to remember if you have pictures on here already that show it tilted?

Where did you buy your cylinders?

Thanks, RedDog

/ Remotes and top/tilt
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'm trying to remember if you have pictures on here already that show it tilted )</font>

Heres one.

My top link cylinder is a 2 1/2"x8" tie rod cylinder from TSC with the ends cut off and top link ends welded on.
My tilt cylinder is a 2"x4" tie rod cylinder from Prince Direct.(part # SAE-8404-0)
www.princedirect.com has a 3" CAT 2 and 3 top link cylinder availible.

Attachments

• 386812-HPIM0020.JPG
    386812-HPIM0020.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 260
   / Remotes and top/tilt #10  
The only problem that I see here is that you can't reach through to the levers from the ground behind the tractor when hooking up an implement because of the sheet metal, etc going across. Instead of using that type control on my MF they used a "joy-stick" that is mounted behind my seat in a corner near the ROPS. I can reach it easily from the seat to make adjustments or from behind the tractor.