Remote control brush mowers available in the USA like Green Climber LV300 Pro?

/ Remote control brush mowers available in the USA like Green Climber LV300 Pro? #1  

2manyrocks

Not sure of the current pricing, but have read that the Green Climber LV300 25hp 45" cut track brush cutter retails for something like $60,390 plus another $8,710 for the standard flail mower attachment. Remote Control Slope Mower | Green Climber LV300 PRO I like what I see except for the price.

At the other end of the spectrum, there's this Dare Devil RC 9.5hp 21" cut mower at Amazon for $3500. Amazon.com I'd rather have a wider cut to reduce the amount of time spent mowing and also think I need something more like a brush cutter to cut my hillside fields.

RC Mowers R-52 $62,950. RC Mowers Remote-Operated Robotic Slope Mowers

Another company from Kentucky you may not yet have heard of that makes a 52 inch track slope mower $37,000 and recently introduced larger models. Slope Master Mower — Slope Master Innovations

Spider has these 25 hp 48 inch cut wheel models for $37,000. SPIDER Mower Products | SPIDER Remote Control Lawn Mower One question I have is how well these will climb a slope without resorting to using the winch? One slope I would be cutting is 305' down.

Any other remote control brush mowers available in the USA that I've missed that are hopefully more affordable?

Last edited:
   / Remote control brush mowers available in the USA like Green Climber LV300 Pro? #2  
They look like fun but pricey.

/ Remote control brush mowers available in the USA like Green Climber LV300 Pro?
These remote control machines seem very pricey for machines that are scaled down from machines built to have an operator ride on them. Even the more affordable Spider and the Slope Master are priced nearly the same as a Power Trac PT1445 that comes with a 45hp diesel and a 6' hydraulic brush cutter.

There are a couple of areas where my slope is so bad that I could see being able to cut it with the Spider using the winch, but there's no way I'd try to cut it with a ride on machine.

Last edited: