Reinforced bucket edge for LL4106 loader?

/ Reinforced bucket edge for LL4106 loader? #1  

RenoHuskerDu

Tractor
WannaOwnOneSoon
Howdy, my dealer says they can get me one from LS for $200 and change. It's bolt-on, so can be replaced easily.

Has anybody installed one, which did you install, and does that seem like a good price?

It's for my XR4155HC with factory LL4106 loader.

It's hard to find web info on our tractors because of GM's "LS" motor popping up in every search...

/ Reinforced bucket edge for LL4106 loader? #2  
Check our the piranha tooth bar from bxexpanded.com. Highly recommend.

/ Reinforced bucket edge for LL4106 loader?
Malwarebytes doesn't like your site, fyi. But if it's got teeth I can't use it. My main gig is laying gravel driveways.

Website blocked due to a Trojan
Your Malwarebytes Premium blocked this website because it may contain a Trojan.

We strongly recommend you do not continue.

/ Reinforced bucket edge for LL4106 loader? #4  
Sorry. It should be bxpanded.com.

/ Reinforced bucket edge for LL4106 loader? #5  
After doing a bunch of snow removal and gravel work, the cutting edge on my bucket does show wear. Not needed to replace yet. I have a tooth bar that bolts on (I know not what your looking for, bear with me) that slips over the front edge. I would imagine it would be a similar thing. Bolted to the sides of the bucket and running the lenth of the cutting edge. You might get away with making your own out of some 3/8in steel bar. Make some 'wings' that will allow you to bolt it on the sides and away you go.

Probably dont want to bolt anything into the scooping area or edge area. From experience, running those threads into rocks and dirt and concrete, and whatever else, will damage them (even hardened bolts) and then removing them requires a torch. Seems better bolting them on the sides.

I also looked at what it would cost to simply replace the cutting edge on the bucket. This would require grinding off the old and welding on the new. Titan has a selection of these for about $150.
Cutting Edges - Skid Steer Buckets - Skid Steer Attachments

/ Reinforced bucket edge for LL4106 loader? #6  
check out AG-BAG Forage Solutions I got an edge from them and bolted right on great to deal with too

/ Reinforced bucket edge for LL4106 loader? #7  
old thread, new info.
I put this on my new MT240HE / LL3302 with the 66" bucket, this is the LS part number is 40381448

This isn't me, or my video, but its what got me the correct info and what I based my purchase on. I'm very happy with the cutting edge.
Don't Damage Your Bucket! Cutter Blade - YouTube

/ Reinforced bucket edge for LL4106 loader? #8  
Old thread for the 4106 loader the bucket blade kit number is:

FTB00-7200A - old number

40381450 - new part number

This kit fits several different loaders with the 72" bucket.

/ Reinforced bucket edge for LL4106 loader? #9  
check out AG-BAG Forage Solutions I got an edge from them and bolted right on great to deal with too
Gotta part number for that?? I looked at New Holland version they want 600$ for it. forgettabout it.