Regeneration of Kioti RX7320 Tractor

/ Regeneration of Kioti RX7320 Tractor #1  

jssihs

Tractor
Kioti RX7320 PowerShuttle
My regeneration light came on at 33 hours yesterday. I got out the manual and it said to park on flat ground, park, set the brake, and press the regeneration switch. The manual said the process would take about 10 minutes. I did it all. The tractor ran for about 12 minutes and then it sped up to about 2700 rpm for about the next 10 minutes. It did not stop. I shut the regeneration down. The regeneration light remained on. After a while of looking at that light, I went through the process again. This time, I let it run for 40 minutes. It still did not shut down and the light was still on. I then shut it down and was prepared to call the dealer. I moved the tractor and the light went off. I did some loader work and the light stayed off...ANYBODY had this experience? Please help.

/ Regeneration of Kioti RX7320 Tractor #2  
Was the light flashing or on steady, on my NX only when it flashes is when you do a "Park" regen, if on steady it's doing it automatically while you work. When in auto mode you need to keep the throttle set up around 1800 or higher. Also you only get 3 attempts to regen process, if it fails to complete a required regen in 3 tries it will throw the check engine light and defame the throttle to about 1/3.

/ Regeneration of Kioti RX7320 Tractor
Was the light flashing or on steady, on my NX only when it flashes is when you do a "Park" regen, if on steady it's doing it automatically while you work. When in auto mode you need to keep the throttle set up around 1800 or higher. Also you only get 3 attempts to regen process, if it fails to complete a required regen in 3 tries it will throw the check engine light and defame the throttle to about 1/3.

the light was on steady. the light only went off after i turned off regeneration and got another load of gravel. it stayed off, but it was a 40 minute regeneration period with the light remaining on. it was upsetting. it is raining out there today, but i will run my baby to see if that light comes on again. hopefully not for another 30-40 hours of use. if that steady light comes on again, i will rpm at 1800 as you state. thanks a lot, countrybumpkin. :)

/ Regeneration of Kioti RX7320 Tractor #4  
@jssihs-
Did you ever get this sorted? I see your post is about a year old now. I'm considering an RX7320 cab. Have you had (other) issues with your Kioti? Would you recommend? Buy again?

Thanks

@jssihs-
Did you ever get this sorted? I see your post is about a year old now. I'm considering an RX7320 cab. Have you had (other) issues with your Kioti? Would you recommend? Buy again?

Thanks

WoolyAcres, I was just a newbie with that regeneration issue. No big problem really. My RX7320 is excellent. If I had to do it over, I would get a cab model. Also, if this is your FIRST tractor purchase, YOU are in charge as far as buying the tractor. Do not let salesmen fool you as to what you should pay. Look at TractorHouse.com and buy from a distance if the price looks good. They will deliver. Or you can get it transported as a last resort...and still save a bundle. Also, bid lower than what they list as a price. Go 25% less as a starting point and mean it. Go from there.

Concerning the regeneration thing, I would mightily consider an MPower85 Mahindra if I had it to do over again. Reason: no regen stuff. If I could swing a fantastic deal, I would go for that. Let me know what you do, please. John.

Last edited:
No issues, either. :)

/ Regeneration of Kioti RX7320 Tractor #7  
And the Mahindras have no emissions issues? They have had their fair share of emissions issues along with many other problems. Hopefully they have fixed the emissions stuff. I stopped counting at the third new tune for them.

good to hear. :)

/ Regeneration of Kioti RX7320 Tractor #9  
And the Mahindras have no emissions issues? They have had their fair share of emissions issues along with many other problems. Hopefully they have fixed the emissions stuff. I stopped counting at the third new tune for them.
They may adjust the ECU a time or two (I hear that my model is due for it), but they certainly won't ever have a clogged particulate filter, or get "stuck" in regen! (After typing that, I'll note that I'm considering a PowerStroke'd Super Duty ... with a particulate filter.)

/ Regeneration of Kioti RX7320 Tractor #10  
They may adjust the ECU a time or two (I hear that my model is due for it), but they certainly won't ever have a clogged particulate filter, or get "stuck" in regen! (After typing that, I'll note that I'm considering a PowerStroke'd Super Duty ... with a particulate filter.)

DPF's can be cleaned of soot. DOC's cannot, at some point it will fail, just like a catalytic converter on you gas powered car or truck clog and fail and you have to replace them. Also you cannot buy a new diesel car or truck without a DPF.