Record for Shortest LX3310 Ownership.....

/ Record for Shortest LX3310 Ownership..... #1  

Johnkn

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota LX3310
I may hold it :eek: I took delivery of my new LX3310 TLB last month in anticipation of a move to a new house and a larger property. Beyond my control, it appears that things are on hold indefinitely and a life change may be on the horizon. This tractor is WAY too large for my current property. I am trying to sort through these events as they unfold, but I put the LX in the Classified section. I may just cut my loses. BH bucket and front bucket basically never been in the dirt, Grapple installed last week. More to come.

/ Record for Shortest LX3310 Ownership..... #2  
Good luck with your sale and situation.

/ Record for Shortest LX3310 Ownership..... #3  
Not even close. JohnThomas I think might have bought one, signed, loaded it on trailer, saw another one sitting on the side with fresher paint, and traded on the next tractor all in one visit!

/ Record for Shortest LX3310 Ownership.....
^^ I realize he purchases a new tractor every ~3 weeks, ;) but I may hold the record for new LX tractors. Unless of course he buys a LX at which point I may likely lose. :eek:

Last edited:
   / Record for Shortest LX3310 Ownership..... #5  
My TC33D was sold...then the financing didn't go through...dealer repo'ed it...I bought it as it was trucked in to the dealer. Sometimes it is for the best. :thumbsup: