Recent interview regarding my national service in 1986-87 in Namibia and southern Angola as a combat engineer

/ Recent interview regarding my national service in 1986-87 in Namibia and southern Angola as a combat engineer #11  
I've not met a sapper before. So you grew up in S Africa. Strange that for a time, my brother-in-law was hiring S African's (white guys) to do seasonal farm labour in central SD.

/ Recent interview regarding my national service in 1986-87 in Namibia and southern Angola as a combat engineer
One of my former military buddies son worked for a TX based bee keeping company in SD just a year ago.

/ Recent interview regarding my national service in 1986-87 in Namibia and southern Angola as a combat engineer #13  
One of my former military buddies son worked for a TX based bee keeping company in SD just a year ago.
SD is my home state and produces much, much honey. We have some here. Do you know where abouts he worked?

/ Recent interview regarding my national service in 1986-87 in Namibia and southern Angola as a combat engineer
I dont recall the town but it was in SD. They were there till the snow started flying. I thought it was all about pollination, but thinking back on it must have been honey production at that time of year.

/ Recent interview regarding my national service in 1986-87 in Namibia and southern Angola as a combat engineer #15  
Eastern SD has many honey producers but I know next to nothing about this industry. :oops: Do you ever make it up to the UP?

I have stayed at Muskallonge Lake state park many times. Used to be an every summer deal. Picked up a lot of tumbled rocks on the beach right in front of the state park. Also been on the opposite side of Lake MI at the ghost town of Fayette, they have a real nice harbor there. Have not been to copper harbor yet.