Price Check Recent BX2680 Quote / Pricing ?

/ Recent BX2680 Quote / Pricing ? #1  

Scutter

Tractor
JD 318
Hello! Does anyone out there have any recent quotes / actual pricing on a new BX2680? I know location plays it's part as do other things, but just to get a rough idea what to expect purchasing new from a dealer. I have searched this site high and low and have found next to nothing on the topic that would be somewhat recent in the last several months...which is strange considering how popular the BX series is. Figured there would be a sticky but there is not. Doesn't seem to be much out there on the net in general on what these BX2680 tractors are being priced at. Would be looking for current pricing from September to December 2020:

Bare tractor
60" standard deck
FEL
turf / r4 tires

Feel free to add any other attachment pricing, additional fees etc... Thank you !

/ Recent BX2680 Quote / Pricing ? #2  
Scutter welcome to TBN,

If you go to the kubodausa.com website, go to tractors and find your tractor and click on it, it should show a page that you can "BUILD MY KUBOTA" in 4 steps.

It should give you the information that you are looking for, good luck.

KC

/ Recent BX2680 Quote / Pricing ? #3  
There痴 a tractor shortage right now so some dealers will deal, some won稚 be inclined. Don稚 look to get one for a steal one right now.

I would not get turf tires with a loader. The difference on turf is minimal but the turf tires aren稚 designed to support a tractor much less a load in a FEL on a tractor. Mine used to pinch flat horribly.

Ohh, and youæ±*e probably gonna wanna start budgeting for your next tractor:thumbsup:

/ Recent BX2680 Quote / Pricing ? #4  
Just got an in-person quote on a BX2680 with front end loader (with QA bucket and bolt-on cutting edge), R-4 tires (with liquid blast), 54" deck, 60" frame mounted blade (not loader mounted) and 3-bag PTO material collection set-up for $21,830 (all fees and NJ taxes included). I priced the same equipment on Kubota's site and the total (not including fees and taxes) was over $24,000.