Reason to upgrade to a cab tractor

/ Reason to upgrade to a cab tractor #1  

ipegasus

Tractor
2019 New Holland T4.75
I have spent many years snow blowing with an open station tractor. It's been cold and the snow blowing back in my face just has not been fun. A heated and cooled cab was the way to go. Here is a picture of my indoor/outdoor thermometer inside the cab.
tractor temp.JPGIMG_2623.JPG

/ Reason to upgrade to a cab tractor #2  
That's an impressive difference in temperature!!!

/ Reason to upgrade to a cab tractor #3  
Nice looking rig. Glad I don't have to work in the snow.

Down here in FL I will have to run the AC in the winter. It can be 30* outside and the sun shining through the cab glass can get it too hot to work in after a few hours. I still enjoy having a cab to work in when I am working my backhoe. In summer I can get it down to 70 inside when it's 95 outside. That's when a cab really shines for me.

/ Reason to upgrade to a cab tractor #4  
phhttt that's not even a minus temp!!! :p
nice looking rig!! i'm sure it'll make snow removal even more fun! plus, you can listen to the radio rather than your inside voice all the time!

/ Reason to upgrade to a cab tractor #5  
I have spent many years snow blowing with an open station tractor. It's been cold and the snow blowing back in my face just has not been fun. A heated and cooled cab was the way to go. Here is a picture of my indoor/outdoor thermometer inside the cab.
View attachment 641443View attachment 641442

I did the exact same thing . I wanted a tractor with a cab that would go into my drive in cellar garage so I chose the b2650 , it just fits . My cellar stays at about 60 degrees so it is all ready to go for each new storm . I have to turn off the heater or dial down the heat control knob most days as it gets to warm inside the cab. I will admit I would rather have no cab in the summer , the air conditioner is fine but would rather be out in the fresh air as it doesn't get all that hot where I live in the summer. .

/ Reason to upgrade to a cab tractor #6  
View attachment 641443View attachment 641442

I understand completely. I didn't even consider getting an open station tractor. It was cab or nothing for me.

Looks like you need to adjust your top link on your 3 pt. That blower looks like it's tipped too far back in that picture.

/ Reason to upgrade to a cab tractor #7  
Nice tractor.

I am spoiled with a new JD Road Grader to push snow with. Worked all day yesterday in a T shirt. Only cab tractor I have is my old 555A hoe.

/ Reason to upgrade to a cab tractor #8  
Yup bought my first tractor with a cab I wasn't going to get one without!

/ Reason to upgrade to a cab tractor #9  
Pushed snow on a half mile drive with the bucket on an old Ford 3000 open station. Only a couple of times before my house in the city sold. Hustled my butt to the MF dealer as soon as I got the cheque, to purchase a 1742 cab tractor with a 7 ft blower.