Rear Windoew Wiper for Curtis Cab

/ Rear Windoew Wiper for Curtis Cab #1  

RoyJackson

Rest in Peace
Tractor
John Deere 4052R Cab,, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements
I have a Curtis Cab on a 2005 (or 2006) Deere 4520 CUT.
I'm looking for a rear window wiper kit....can't find one on the Curtis website (The parts site does show a front wiper though).
There are two pre-drilled holes (plugged) that may have been drilled for a wiper kit.
I'm looking to install a rear wiper as I use a 3PH snow blower. Anybody with a cabbed tractor using a 3PH blower will know exactly why I'm looking for a wiper.

Anybody have any ideas?

/ Rear Windoew Wiper for Curtis Cab #2  
I have a Curtis Cab on a 2005 (or 2006) Deere 4520 CUT.
I'm looking for a rear window wiper kit....can't find one on the Curtis website (The parts site does show a front wiper though).
There are two pre-drilled holes (plugged) that may have been drilled for a wiper kit.
I'm looking to install a rear wiper as I use a 3PH snow blower. Anybody with a cabbed tractor using a 3PH blower will know exactly why I'm looking for a wiper.

Anybody have any ideas?

I have the Curtis cab on my Kubota 4330. It also has the rear wiper that you're looking for.
I'm sure you have found out that Curtis doesn't give you much info but my instruction sheet has two part numbers listed.
9PWK85AB and 9PWK65AB, no other info given as to the difference between them.

It also states that the distance between the stud hole and bracket hole is 6.25". I would recommend that you check your rear glass plugged holes and see what they measure. I think the front and rear wipers are identical however the rear requires a shorter wiper blade and arm.

/ Rear Windoew Wiper for Curtis Cab
I have the Curtis cab on my Kubota 4330. It also has the rear wiper that you're looking for.
I'm sure you have found out that Curtis doesn't give you much info but my instruction sheet has two part numbers listed.
9PWK85AB and 9PWK65AB, no other info given as to the difference between them.

It also states that the distance between the stud hole and bracket hole is 6.25". I would recommend that you check your rear glass plugged holes and see what they measure. I think the front and rear wipers are identical however the rear requires a shorter wiper blade and arm.

Thank you very much! I'll measure the distance between the two holes when I get home this afternoon. Eyeballing it, I'd say the dimension is right around 6.25" give or take. On my cab, the holes are close to vertical with the larger hole being at the top RH corner of the window (facing forward from behind the tractor). That sound about right?

/ Rear Windoew Wiper for Curtis Cab #4  
So we finally got daylight and looked at my wipers again. The front wiper motor is 110 degree rotation. I believe the rear is 65 degree.

You might want to contact Messicks, they are a dealer for Curtis and Curtis will talk to them easier than us peons.

/ Rear Windoew Wiper for Curtis Cab
So we finally got daylight and looked at my wipers again. The front wiper motor is 110 degree rotation. I believe the rear is 65 degree.

You might want to contact Messicks, they are a dealer for Curtis and Curtis will talk to them easier than us peons.

I'll do that...thank you!

/ Rear Windoew Wiper for Curtis Cab #6  
Inside of most wiper tractor motor mechanisms there are provisions to adjust angles of wipe, ie 20 30 40degrees etc.
You then need to select the angle and wiper blade length.
Not rocket science.