Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #381  

A small V blower
That video shows a small tractor blowing a few centimeters of snow and going slow. Do you have any links to tractors that size, using that blower, blowing more than a few cm of snow? Better yet, I would like to see what you use. Videos would be great, but pics would help us to understand what works for you.

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #382  
My self? At the moment I have only a rear blade and gave been thinking of buying a used blower as a backup, the blade is a bit to narrow for my tractor but works the few times I have to use it.

Something like the blower on the picture is what I'm looking for, and as usually everything that I want to buy is way to expensive and all I sell is to cheap, so fare I'm only reading ads and hoping for a nice winter with little snow.

If you search for the word snøfresing traktor on YouTube you will find a lot of videos
628_210456362.jpg

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #383  
The housing may not be able to feed the fan fast enough or the snow will stick to the housing, instead of being powered into the fan.
Are you looking for the perfect snow blower for yourself?
Or you are going to sell them?
In case of business you understand - it's possible to manufacture a required product for any size tractors. The matter is only in price, quality and after sales conditions.

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #384  
I came across this video it's kind of long but I found it interesting at the end they showed some interesting blades and a nice sander.

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #385  
I owned a Fransgard at one point, it worked very well. A few faults though, you had to manually open the chute you wanted to direct the snow( you could open both though) .
The fan is only 24” and four blades( does not process the snow fast enough.
it worked very good but my 92” Normand is better in every way.
jrob730

Attachments

• 9836BE1B-A49B-41F1-BF59-B45FFC4B0DC6.jpeg
    9836BE1B-A49B-41F1-BF59-B45FFC4B0DC6.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 92
  • 164B7812-5BD5-4919-A52E-7CF302129DF5.jpeg
    164B7812-5BD5-4919-A52E-7CF302129DF5.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 91
   / Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #386  
A two stage will always be better if it's well designed and of the same capacity, a V design is cheaper, much simpler construction and almost zero maintenance.

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #387  
I came across this video it's kind of long but I found it interesting at the end they showed some interesting blades and a nice sander.
Dalen is considered as one of the Premium brands of equipment, very expensive to buy first time them you float on second hand value.

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #388  
   / Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #389  
Dalen is considered as one of the Premium brands of equipment, very expensive to buy first time them you float on second hand value.
That's moving some serious snow weight. Tractor must be running over 125HP. I love the hydro wings!! Perfect for cutting back bankings or for those lighter snow falls.

/ Rear Inverted Snowblowers 2019 #390  
I knew a contractor that used rear pull blowers. All his clients were in suburban areas and were side by side, like 20-30 on a given street.
Also he only had 80+ hp tractors so weight was on his side for deeper snows.
He owned a bunch and also leased many for the winter season as farmers also leased for the summertime.
Back up to the client's garage, drive out blowing and go the next client, and repeat.

Unfortunately claims and insurance premiums got the better of him so he is no longer blowing snow.

Being a CUT owner I'll state that rear pulls would not be very practical mainly due to lack of weight, especially when you have wet 'snowman' snow or snow deeper than your clearance.
Again,
lack of weight really is not an issue at least in CUTs rather than sub-CUTS. I'm not trying to go through 3 feet, I have however cleared a drive at seasons end with a full winters worth of 26-28 inches of compacted snow and ice- was it quick- heck no but almost anything would be slow. More than my clearance is not a big issue 4wd and chains work pretty well- of course up to a point. Also compact tractors go up to some pretty weighty machines as someone pointed out above. So far this blower is the best i've used on super wet snow- way beyond snowman, and slush- when it does plug though - woah
I don't think that my blowers efficiency and slush performance is necessarily related to being a pull blower but rather good design and a commercial build by a high end manufacturer.
A rear push is great but for those of us with long drives or roads would be a pain literally.