rear blade capacity

/ rear blade capacity #1  

arrow

Tractor
Mahindra 3016
Anyone know the rear scraper blade width capacity of a 3016

/ rear blade capacity #2  
Anyone know the rear scraper blade width capacity of a 3016

Some day I will be getting a Land Pride RBT3584 to use behind my 3215 HST. I think that most people would say a 6'-7' would be a good fit for the 3016 . Need to keep in mind that just like box blades, if you want to be able to actually get some work done in less than soft materials, you need about 100lbs per foot width so that it doesn't just bounce along the ground. ;)

/ rear blade capacity #3  
I cannot find anything in the owner's manual. I have the Rankin WE5 Box Blade and it appears to work just fine.

My trees tend to reach over and grab anything going by so I needed to stay the approximate width of my tractor. I cannot imagine a 96" box blade on my tractor, but according to this web-site, the 30 HP tractor can do it.

Tractor Box Scrapers- Box Blades

Seems to me that the stress on the 3 point hitch will increase commensurately with the width of the implement as objects are encountered.

/ rear blade capacity #4  
I cannot find anything in the owner's manual. I have the Rankin WE5 Box Blade and it appears to work just fine.

My trees tend to reach over and grab anything going by so I needed to stay the approximate width of my tractor. I cannot imagine a 96" box blade on my tractor, but according to this web-site, the 30 HP tractor can do it.

Tractor Box Scrapers- Box Blades

Seems to me that the stress on the 3 point hitch will increase commensurately with the width of the implement as objects are encountered.

While most of us know that yes it will physically move it, it can not make full use of it. ;)

/ rear blade capacity
I'm looking for a blade that has a higher mold board for snow removal. 17"-18" would be better than most with 14" blades. I also have the manual (dealer gave it to me before tractor comes) and I concur it says nothing about implement capacities. I have a 6' now and agree Brian something heavier is better than lighter if even for the ballast advantage when moving deeper snow with the fel. Must be listed some place.

/ rear blade capacity #6  
I'm looking for a blade that has a higher mold board for snow removal. 17"-18" would be better than most with 14" blades. I also have the manual (dealer gave it to me before tractor comes) and I concur it says nothing about implement capacities. I have a 6' now and agree Brian something heavier is better than lighter if even for the ballast advantage when moving deeper snow with the fel. Must be listed some place.

You may find more abilities from a skid-steer attachment for the front?