really loud like hole in muffler and running horrible

/ really loud like hole in muffler and running horrible #21  
I understand that you believe the signal wire is consistent on the terminal to the 1 coil, but coil not firing. How does the second terminal on that coil read? I am not sure but I "think" it should be constant 12V. By what you are saying, I think I would swap those connections to one of the other coils and see if that one fails or works. If that one works, your new coil may be a dud. OH; and be sure you did cross those two terminals on coil 1. That is about the limit of my understanding of the system.

/ really loud like hole in muffler and running horrible
Thanks for your replies. I will check the terminal wires when I get back home. Currently at cleveland clinic visiting my dad. Hoping for a great day.

/ really loud like hole in muffler and running horrible #23  
I meant to say DID NOT CROSS, of course.

prs

/ really loud like hole in muffler and running horrible
Thanks again for your responses. I am going to attempt to use a meter to test the wiring harness and computer box this evening.
In should have done this before running towards buying a coil. I am hoping my uncle can walk me through some meter testing.
Would someone be willing to share the Amazon part description or number that will work to replace the computer box or ignitor. The wiring harness is a dealer item but maybe someone can say what and how they ordered an Amazon computer module replacement. Lastly, my dad made it home from Cleveland clinic. He is weak still and with fluid in his back and ankles. With Gods blessed hand he will be walking strong again soon.
Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts on his behalf

Sincerely

/ really loud like hole in muffler and running horrible #25