Real world RK ownership Experience

/ Real world RK ownership Experience #11  
I like my RK25. The experience was similar to others. I bought it. wanted it serviced for the 50 hours. Their tractor guy had quit. other tractor guy went to another store.
I ended up buying the supplies for the 50 hr service and did it myself. glad I did. I learned a lot. The hydro filter they didn't even know to change. I clenaed it myself and put it back in.
I had a PTO problem with it blowing fuses. It was not wiring but in the electric PTO coil. Called and put in a mobile tech call two months ago. They have never shown up. TYM wanted to charge me $350 for the valve and everything. If found the part on amazon for $25. I went to install it, put the old one back on, tightened it up and it's working fine now. I have a back up now.
Would I buy it again? yup! Since June I've put on a 100 hours between northern ohio and southern KY.

/ Real world RK ownership Experience #12  
The tractor itself isn't bad. I do just about all my own repairs so haven't really needed a tech. The parts and service are not very good. Basic stuff like oil, air, hyd filters are not a problem. If you need items beyond that it's going to be annoying ordering the parts and sometimes it takes a long time like about a 4-6 weeks to get odd ball parts. It also varies greatly from store to store. Some stores the parts person is good while the next store could be the total opposite. I wish you could just order parts online and have them shipped to your house.

/ Real world RK ownership Experience #13  
169 hours and 13 months on my RK37. Did my own 100 hour service and nothing has broken yet. I'm satisfied.

/ Real world RK ownership Experience #14  
From what I've seen, RK has serious management issues, starting with corporate. Honestly, I'm surprised they're still in business.

/ Real world RK ownership Experience #15  
From what I've seen, RK has serious management issues, starting with corporate. Honestly, I'm surprised they're still in business.
Care to elaborate?
They seem to do pretty good business down here (FL). Stores are a little messy, no worse than a Big Lots.
Some employees seem motivated, others not so much, common in the retail world

/ Real world RK ownership Experience #16  
Care to elaborate?
They seem to do pretty good business down here (FL). Stores are a little messy, no worse than a Big Lots.
Some employees seem motivated, others not so much, common in the retail world
Moral in the stores by me is low. Employees are pretty negative towards company. Stores are a mess, unorganized, understaffed, management seems to change frequently. It's not minor, it pathetic.