READY FOR SPRING

/ READY FOR SPRING #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
this is what i woke up to yesterday fri. 3-12 . am ready for some nice spring weather

Attachments

• 390636-march 12.jpg
    390636-march 12.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 580
   / READY FOR SPRING
forgot to mentiom the last post was taken out our dinning room window this shot is out the living rm window, looking into the woods, as u can see from both pics i have some downed trees to clear

Attachments

• 390641-what i woke up to.jpg
    390641-what i woke up to.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 388
   / READY FOR SPRING #3  
I bet you're glad that's a "dry" cold.

Here our Bradford Pears bloomed for one day, maybe two, and now they're putting on that light shade of green.

/ READY FOR SPRING
yep, that was a dry(relatively) cold , but now that snow is all gone, and now it is windy and raining all in the matter of 3 days, but that is march in WESTERN NEW YORK. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ READY FOR SPRING #5  
This morning one of our local TV meteorologists mentioned that today (March 14) is the average date of our last freeze of the season, but barring any unexpected event, February 16 was the last one this year, and this winter we had 30 days on which the low temperature got down to freezing; the fewest of the last 5 years.

/ READY FOR SPRING #6  
Oh yuck! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I want spring here NOW! I am sick of this snow. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif A lot has melted but there is still some on the ground. The weatherman said we could get an inch or two of snow. It is really windy right now. They are supposed to get up to 40 mph. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ READY FOR SPRING
sometimes it feels like that, we are supossed to have summer this year on july 8 and 9th , july 10th starts the fall season /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif just joshing, it is just march to me is the most depressing month. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ READY FOR SPRING #9  
I have spring fever also. I spent part of Saturday changing oil in the tractor and prepping the mower deck. If things continue to go the way they have the last couple of weeks, I'll be mowing by April 1st.

/ READY FOR SPRING #10  
I've done my first mowing of the season and not only have the fruit tress all blossomed, but we should have cherries soon. Spring is here even if the calender makes us wait until Saturday.