Quick connect Arms

/ Quick connect Arms #1  

machinery-man

Tractor
John Deere 1025r
Recently I got with Jerome Carter of Shepherdsville, Ky and he provides these neet quick couplers for your arms. I'm using on my 1025r and am extremely happy with them. Makes hookup easy at a fraction of the cost of Imatch hitches and is more flexible in use. With my 1025r I also get about 4" added lift. Passing onto you. He has a web site. Carter and Sons LLC.

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 0

Attachments

• IMG_0829.JPG
    IMG_0829.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0830.JPG
    IMG_0830.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0832.JPG
    IMG_0832.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 142
   / Quick connect Arms #3  
I wish I'd known of it before I purchased Pat's Quick Hitch. With Pat's I needed a longer drive shaft for my mower and a longer top link. That one appears to need no extensions for anything.

/ Quick connect Arms #4  
Can not enlage the pictures as much as need to see this but have two questions. It looks to remain on the lift arms which much lower under the pins on the attachment, this could be issue in not being able to lower an attachment as much as before, correct? About how much do you loss?
Second, any idea how well they hold up on a major load being pulled, such as plow or any type (moldboard or chisel or box blades)?

Well not let me ask a third one, price?

/ Quick connect Arms
Lowering the equipment is not an issue but that 4" extension by all the other is "really" an issue. I've been messing with equipment for decades and this is the most feasible solution I've found. the imatch has it's place on certain items but not on many mower unless you specifically have imatch quick hitch. It's a 70 lb. hunk of metal that does very little. On a finish mower the best way to use is "no" quick hitch at all. Simpler is the best on these items.

Attachments

• IMG_0840.JPG
    IMG_0840.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0841.JPG
    IMG_0841.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 69
   / Quick connect Arms #6  
Keep an eye on the lower box for cracks. That's where the stress is and the least amount of metal. I bet those wouldn't hold up for plowing or back-blading. Just my take.

Stress Points.png