Quick Attach lower mount tabs

/ Quick Attach lower mount tabs #1  

nvmyhd

Silver Member
Tractor
LS XR4155HC
Anyone know of a vender that sells QA tabs vs the whole QA plate. I'm going to be building a set of forks and it will be easier to just weld some tabs on the bottom of my lower square tube instead of adding more material by using a whole plate system welding on to the back of my fork frame.

I used to have access to a water jet before I moved and hoped that someone thought that it was a good idea and produced them.

/ Quick Attach lower mount tabs #2  
Titan attachments.

/ Quick Attach lower mount tabs
I've searched them and all I can find is the global / euro style and the full plate.

/ Quick Attach lower mount tabs #4  
Titan on eBay: 5/16" Quick Attach Loader Cut Out Universal Mount Plate skid steer bobcat kubota

Titan Distributors: 5/16" Attachment Cut Out Mount Plate

s-l500.jpg

2 piece: Quick Attach Plate 2pc 1 4" | eBay

s-l500 (1).jpg

/ Quick Attach lower mount tabs
Still not what I'm looking for, I only want the bottom tabs that have the 2 slots per side.
With the exception of the top angled mount the rest will be integrated into the pallet fork frame.
This is what I'm looking for
QAplate.jpg

/ Quick Attach lower mount tabs #6  
I think you will have to make it yourself.

QT Plate Dimensions.jpg

SSQA specs.jpg

/ Quick Attach lower mount tabs #7  
Still not what I'm looking for, I only want the bottom tabs that have the 2 slots per side.
With the exception of the top angled mount the rest will be integrated into the pallet fork frame.
View attachment 447097

My WildKat grapple was loose and the manufacturer sent me those tabs to use as shims. It may not hurt to give them a call and see if they'll sell you some.

/ Quick Attach lower mount tabs #8  
View attachment 447097

nvmyhd,

Give us a call at 1-800-605-8241 M-F, 8am-5pm CST. Or simply IM me. I can get a couple from our shop. Not a problem!

Regards,
Todd
Titan Distributors