Dealer Question for Montana Dealers

/ Question for Montana Dealers #1  

gamble77

Veteran Member
So, was looking at the Montana web site today an noticed that they are holding their first annual dealers meeting early in January, any of yall going? Also noticed they are hyping up some new tractors, any news about this?? Just letting curiosity get the best of me during these slow months. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Question for Montana Dealers #2  
I leave for Springdale on the 4th. I am looking forward to the meeting as I know they have new products to release. I will have lots of info when I return on the 8th.

I'm so excited /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Maka

/ Question for Montana Dealers
Great, hope yall have fun and look forward to your update on the 8th!! Dont forget those pics (if they will allow you to take them)!!

/ Question for Montana Dealers #4  
I hope I am able to get some great stuff to report and you know if I can I will. Anyone else here going to the meeting?

Thanks,
Maka

/ Question for Montana Dealers #5  
Well turns out I can not make it to the meeting, I will be leaving to go to another service school that week.
I will catch up with you guys soon.

/ Question for Montana Dealers #6  
Maka,
I plan to be there,and am looking forward to the "unviellings",of the new products.
Anxious to meet all the other dealers, too----especially you, Maka--a real asset to this group.
(Can I copy your meeting notes? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

dancce

/ Question for Montana Dealers #7  
Hi Dan. I leave tomorrow for the long trek. I know it will be worth it and am looking forward to it. I look forward to meeting you and seeing all the new stuff as well.

As far as notes go, no problem. I must warn you that my handwriting is about that of a doctor.

See you in a couple of days.

Maka