Dealer Question for Kioti Dealers..

/ Question for Kioti Dealers.. #1  

albmn10

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti Ck30 Hst , John Deere L130
Looking at the Bobcat site i noticed under their attachment pages that they are going to be introducing 2 versions of cabs for thier compacts. I also noticed what looked like one of the Dk units with a cab. Is Kioti going to start making cabs available for their smaller compacts in the future? Their are some really neat attachments like a snow blower also being introduced, though the site is not done yet. It sure would be nice to have a front snow blower option for my Ck30..

/ Question for Kioti Dealers.. #2  
I looked at the BC site and didn't see anything about cabs for the smaller tractors I did see the new SE cab.
I saw a rear snowblower also.
There has been no mention from Kioti on a CK series cab.
I know we are getting the new DK35SE cab mattern in fact I will be having 2 of them delivered on Monday.

Kioti will be having their national sales meeting in Feb so maybe we will have something new to tell you guys after the meeting.

/ Question for Kioti Dealers.. #3  
i looked at a new DK35 with a cab the other day, lots of room, quiet, standard air and heat, but very pricey too, dealer said it listed at 27000 bucks but he'd let me have it for 23000 bucks, i told him i'll let him know.

/ Question for Kioti Dealers..
Just an update , i talked to my dealer last week and was talking about the new bobcats and he said a freind of his was taking on the bobcat line and confirmed to him that they will have both front and rear snow blowers. He said the rears were in the 2700 dollar range and the fronts in the 3200 dollar range.. Also on the Bobcat website it appears they will sell some sort of aftermarket cabs for their ck similar models and factory for the comparable Dk models.

/ Question for Kioti Dealers.. #5  
Just an update , i talked to my dealer last week and was talking about the new bobcats and he said a freind of his was taking on the bobcat line and confirmed to him that they will have both front and rear snow blowers. He said the rears were in the 2700 dollar range and the fronts in the 3200 dollar range.. Also on the Bobcat website it appears they will sell some sort of aftermarket cabs for their ck similar models and factory for the comparable Dk models.

I am not doubting your word..But I find it very hard to believe that Bobcat can offer a front mount snow blower for $3,200.00

/ Question for Kioti Dealers..
Rick, im only telling you what i was told, my dealer is Roddick Machinery , it was for a 5 foot front mount snow blower. I actually thought that price was a bit steep, being i see new rear mounts selling for 1800. Matt