Q&A Live Webcast with Everything Attachments next Wednesday 3/17/10

/ Q&A Live Webcast with Everything Attachments next Wednesday 3/17/10 #1  

EverythingAttachments

Elite Member
Tractor
Which One do you want to know about?
:anyone: Seen our homepage today? We are going to have a live webcast on Everything Attachments next Wednesday and I was hoping that TBN members would like to participate since ya'll are the computer savvy ones out of all the tractor owners out there.

Basically, it will be an hour long and the format will be a meet and greet at first with anyone that wants to call in by phone, and there will also be a live discussion thread where you can ask me questions. Everyone will be on speakerphone that calls in, and possibly we can put your mug on if you decide to skype me with your webcams (if my computer guy is smart enough to figure it all out) to ask me questions. Everyone can watch . . . but if no one asks any questions or calls in then it will be very boring to watch.

I hope you will join us Wednesday night at 8pm EST March 17th 2010. I look forward to talking with everyone. TBN members turning out in force would encourage me to do it again!:thumbsup:

/ Q&A Live Webcast with Everything Attachments next Wednesday 3/17/10
Anyone coming to watch our Live Q&A Webcast tonight? We totally forgot it is St. Patrick's Day so don't be offended if we have a green beer . . . Post back if you are planning on tuning in please!

/ Q&A Live Webcast with Everything Attachments next Wednesday 3/17/10 #3  
I'll try to catch as much as possible, but

1) It is a beautiful spring day, and I've been stuck in the office all day.
2) It is a beautiful beer drinking spring day, and I've been stuck in the office all day.
3) My in-laws are visiting.

I'm guessing that #3 will be the deal killer.;)

/ Q&A Live Webcast with Everything Attachments next Wednesday 3/17/10 #4  
going to try also but here in ND its 46 degrees do you have any idea how long its been since we got that warm
LOL

/ Q&A Live Webcast with Everything Attachments next Wednesday 3/17/10 #5  
I'll be there.

/ Q&A Live Webcast with Everything Attachments next Wednesday 3/17/10 #6  
Thanks for doing it, by the way.

/ Q&A Live Webcast with Everything Attachments next Wednesday 3/17/10 #7  
Ok, I'm there, but had to use a different user name, since 'mantis' was already taken.

/ Q&A Live Webcast with Everything Attachments next Wednesday 3/17/10 #8  
Oh, and to satisfy my above "problems" I am sitting outside drinking a beer on my laptop. :thumbsup:

/ Q&A Live Webcast with Everything Attachments next Wednesday 3/17/10 #9  
Great job. Thanks for doing it. I was disapointed to hear that you don't sell much for tractors over 75hp, though.

/ Q&A Live Webcast with Everything Attachments next Wednesday 3/17/10 #10  
I agree that it was a great experience to sit an listen to his stories, and interact with everyone live. :cool:

(I signed in as my real name 'frismanis')

Now I have to go watch the pulverizer video.