Putting the Kubota 72 in quick attach plow blade on a B2620

/ Putting the Kubota 72 in quick attach plow blade on a B2620 #1  

mike paulson

Bronze Member
have a b2620 and plan on putting a quick attach on the loader.
Was wondering if the Kubota B2673 plow 72 in quick attach (pictured)would be OK to mount on the LA364 loader on a B2620 tractor??
Screenshot_20230322_085819_Facebook.jpg

/ Putting the Kubota 72 in quick attach plow blade on a B2620 #2  
Yes, I would think it would work on your LA364 loader on a B2620 tractor. Don't see why not. Key to all this is getting the right kind of Quick Attach onto your loader. The blade above looks like it fits a standard "skid-steer" style SSQA which is what comes on most new Kubotas today. e.g. the SSQA needs to have the upward pointing lifting points on the plates / pads to go up under the lip on the blade plate we are looking at and the two pins that engage downward and through the left and right holes. Obviously you need to take measurements though this stuff is standardized.

/ Putting the Kubota 72 in quick attach plow blade on a B2620 #3  
All you need is this kit ( $1200 ).

Attachments

• kubota_kit.jpg
    kubota_kit.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Good Post
Reactions: JWR
   / Putting the Kubota 72 in quick attach plow blade on a B2620 #4  
But a word of warning: Once you have a SSQA mount, you're gunna need forks, a new bucket, grapple, front trailer ball, and maybe a tree shear or puller. 3rd function valve sure helps a lot with the plow for angle control, etc. I now use forks more than anything else. Latest is to park my lawn machine on to 'Quick-Change' the blades. Use the forks as a ramp. Push down steel fence posts ? Move BIG rocks ? Make up a front post hole digger ? When will it ever end ???

Now you can also flip over that pesky neighbor's car that gets parked on your property ! I think it would be really cool to put it in a tree ! Here, hold my beer...

/ Putting the Kubota 72 in quick attach plow blade on a B2620 #5  
If you build a b2320 on Kubota, there is an option for a 2 lever quick attack.
Less than $600. (This price could be wrong. )

So, you might want to talk to a dealer to see if it would fit.