Purchased a Kubota M9960 looking for a loader

/ Purchased a Kubota M9960 looking for a loader #1  

kasia383

Tractor
Kubota M9960
Hello all, purchased at auction the 2014 Kubota M9960 and looking for a loader.

Did some preliminary research but it's outdated info.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Best,
Chris, Long Island, New York

/ Purchased a Kubota M9960 looking for a loader #2  
Chris - welcome to TBN. I would do further research by checking on the Kubota OEM front end loader. This will certainly guarantee an easy, perfect fit.

Then there are all the other brands. There can be problems with fit, operation, strength - etc, etc with alternate brands.

When you get a chance - post some pics of your new tractor.

/ Purchased a Kubota M9960 looking for a loader #3  
Is this a 2WD, 4WD, Cab tractor, . . . ??? Do you have any use for it WITHOUT a loader?

Since you're asking about adding a loader on an Internet forum, my advice would be to sell it and buy a tractor that already has a factory loader on it -- if that's what you want.

/ Purchased a Kubota M9960 looking for a loader #4  
Good luck with your new tractor. There are a lot of aftermarket loader manufacturers and a wide range of qualities. You can spend whatever you like; the market is competitive. I thought I had a list of a dozen or so but cannot find it. I do recall several makers were in Washington state, one in Kansas, and several really nice loader makers in Canada. Westendorf is maybe the dean of nice heavily built aftermarket Ag tractor loader makers - this is their 90th year. Located in Onawa, IA.

You want to get some sort of Quick Attach FEL bucket so you can swap front implements. Get a bolt on cutting edge, and a heavy "dirt bucket" rather than a lightweight "materials bucket".

Most loaders mount by bolting or clamping their uprights by bolting to a mfg. supplied subframe that runs most of the length of the tractor. The loader bolts to the subframe, and the subframe then bolts to the tractor at both ends. That way the loader stress is spread out, and having various subframes allows the same loader to be sold for a series of different tractors.

There's more to the best loader than that, but that will get you started.
luck,
rScotty

/ Purchased a Kubota M9960 looking for a loader #5