Pulley/flywheel needed for Ford 515 Sickle bar

/ Pulley/flywheel needed for Ford 515 Sickle bar #1  

Israel

Tractor
IH 2400B
thanks for any help

/ Pulley/flywheel needed for Ford 515 Sickle bar #2  
Ford/ NH pats page for the 515, shows 4 different sheaves. Official New Holland Online Parts Store and Online Parts Catalog for New Holland and Ford Tractors.

If you have the diameter of the sheave, or the part number, it would make searching much easier for a used one.

You might try going to TractorHouse TractorHouse.com | Used Tractors For Sale: John Deere, Case IH, New Holland, Kubota. and posting a "Want to Buy" ad. Look far left, in the red menu, third item down. You'll need to give a part number, and part description, plus leave some contact info. There are a lot of salvage dealers linked to this site, small to large. I've gotten responses from 1 hour after posting to 36 hours later. You may want to wait the 36 hours, IF you happen to get a few calls. I've seen quite a difference in price, plus location can make a big difference on shipping cost.

/ Pulley/flywheel needed for Ford 515 Sickle bar
DJ54...thanks...will do. Yeah...sorry I wasn't more specific, it's the final drive pulley that connects to the wobble box, #44, part # 242058. Unfortunately, as you probably know the wobble drive shaft is tapered, compounding the issue of finding a replacement/aftermarket I might adapt significantly. I'm sure I could get away with cobbing almost any pulley that's between 6 and 7 inch diameter with a 7/8" groove, it's the keyed taper that's a killer.

Thanks again for the response!

/ Pulley/flywheel needed for Ford 515 Sickle bar #4  
I'd give TractorHouse a shot. Over the years, I've probably found 8-10, probably more, N/A, good used parts there, for my older machinery. And I believe most have a money back guarantee, if you're not satisfied with said part. It only takes about 10 minutes to fill out the online form. Sure saves a lot of looking..!!

/ Pulley/flywheel needed for Ford 515 Sickle bar
I'd give TractorHouse a shot. Over the years, I've probably found 8-10, probably more, N/A, good used parts there, for my older machinery. And I believe most have a money back guarantee, if you're not satisfied with said part. It only takes about 10 minutes to fill out the online form. Sure saves a lot of looking..!!

Yes! Did it right after read your comment at 6 am...thanks again...hope it'll keep me out of the tall grass trying to cob something together.

/ Pulley/flywheel needed for Ford 515 Sickle bar #6  
Good luck..!!