PT's are so much fun that...

/ PT's are so much fun that... #1  

Carpenter

Silver Member
Tractor
PT425, Kubota L39 TLB
PT\'s are so much fun that...

I caught Max trying to use mine to bury something. Looks guilty doesn't he? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Attachments

• 54-159511-ptmax.jpg
    54-159511-ptmax.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 185
   / PT's are so much fun that... #2  
Re: PT\'s are so much fun that...

Imagine the bone that dog is thinking about /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif Great picture!

/ PT's are so much fun that... #3  

He just wants to get this thing fired up, no fun just sitting there. Great photo.
PJ

/ PT's are so much fun that... #4  

<font color=red>Looks guilty doesn't he?</font color=red>
He looks like he's thinking, "I can't beleive I'm letting him take a picture of me like this."
/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ PT's are so much fun that...

I think he was mostly upset with having to wear the hearing protectors; but I wasn't about to get fined by OSHA for letting my dog run machinery without proper protection. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ PT's are so much fun that... #6  

Well, at least this little guy gets to DRIVE the tractor. I use my little buddy AS the tractor, although he's a little more like a mule...(both in pulling ability and stubborness!)

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/BlacknTanScreedMule.JPG>http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/BlacknTanScreedMule.JPG</A>

Dave

/ PT's are so much fun that... #7  

You might want to talk to Max about wearing his seat belt, we would'nt want him to get ejected or hit his head on the roll bar.

/ PT's are so much fun that...

Rich, I suggested that he wear the seatbelt; but he declined. He said the darn seat and seatbelt were designed for us, long-legged humans; being a dog it would put pressure on a "very sensitive" part of his anatomy! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif