PT425 Lawn Job Pics

/ PT425 Lawn Job Pics #1  

MossRoad

Super Moderator
Tractor
Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year
2nd Try. Hopefully, a picture of my lawn before I mowed is attached.

Attachments

• 19-146943-before.jpg
    19-146943-before.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 1,622
   / PT425 Lawn Job Pics
YES!, OK, here's a picture of my lawn after the PT425 with a 60" finish mower.

/ PT425 Lawn Job Pics
NO! Ok try again for 2nd picture.

OK. It made it this time.

Attachments

• 19-146946-after.jpg
    19-146946-after.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,661
   / PT425 Lawn Job Pics #4  
Looks like it does a great job on your lawn!

KCook

/ PT425 Lawn Job Pics #5  
What was the height difference between the two photo's ? It looks like a very clean cut. No leftover clippings to worry about. I am looking at a 422, Price. I am wondering if the 60" mower is too much? I have 4 acres mostly up and down and one swamppy area to cross. Thanks, Robert

/ PT425 Lawn Job Pics #7  
Dad always told me it was on flat your ground was, little bumps made a larger mower do a bad job!

KCook

/ PT425 Lawn Job Pics #8  
you are hired ... care to relocate ..... looking for a partnership .... landscaping, turf and networking!??!?!?!?!?

/ PT425 Lawn Job Pics
I'll keep my day job, but thanks for the offer. /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif

Don't come back and look at my lawn in the summer. Brown and burnt to a crisp, except for in front of the house, where I take the time to water it. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. That stretch in the pictures is just about 100 yards deep from the road to the rear of the lot. It is my leach field. Usually it turns brown by the end of June, but with all the rain we're getting, I don't know? We had 2.5 inches just last night. Accompanied by lots of lightning /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif.

/ PT425 Lawn Job Pics #10  
i was not looking at the color so much but at the straight lines and interval patterns ... a very professional job ... even though you turned me down ... hahahaha