Mowing PT finish mower

/ PT finish mower #11  
I was wondering how you moved all that equipment around. I have been looking at the 18 to 20 foot double axle trailer on ebay and find price ranges from 700 to 1800 almost daily. I will need to put some e feet sides on it for hauling mulch, rock, etc. along with the tractor. Then when going to help friends will just the the PT and attachments.
Will be interested in seeing your photos. Better talk with MossRoad about how to download.
PJ

/ PT finish mower #12  
Hans,
You appear to be mowing some very large lawns, do you pick up the grass or just cut often so as not to leave a winrow? Does the finish mower do a good enough job not to have to pick up the grass?
PJ

/ PT finish mower #13  
although my 60 inch exmark has a clam hopper permanently attached (it seems) to collect grass and leaves, i follow mostly my advice i posted here before.

let's say i encounter 5 inch tall grass (or taller) i take it down in two one inch cuts and the third passage in a one half inch and i am back at the height i keep all my lawns here on the east coast, which is 3.5 inches.

we really don't have the time of collecting loading and disposing of grass clippings. agronomically it is not very smart either, all the nutrition and the fert. you added to your lawn is mainly in the tips of the grass blade and now your carting away the "profit".