Pros and Cons of allowing Cell Tower on Property?

/ Pros and Cons of allowing Cell Tower on Property? #91  
Question:

Let's say you take the deal expecting to live there for the duration of the contract. A few years down the line, something happens, health, family, work whatever and you need to move. Can you sell the property and retain the annual lease payments? I'm not sure a buyer would go for that though.
Sell the lease to another company 6mo before you place the For Sale sign ;)

/ Pros and Cons of allowing Cell Tower on Property? #92  
That's about the size of it from what I was told by the people involved it building mine.

But to be a little more clear, they were talking about modern 3 legged free-standing towers.

If one of those fell over, something went drastically wrong and someone will have some explaining to do.

I went back, I didn’t see where the OP said what type of tower, 3 legged or monopole. Most around me are monopole. I brought up the issue of maybe you can’t build under it, because that was sprung on us. Seems like the county or the town pulled that one out of their behind, because I sure couldn’t find it in any zoning or building documents, but we had to adjust our design because of it.

In our case we were able to buy the land for less due to the tower revenue stream already was sold. It’s also a nice lightning rod which should protect our building.

/ Pros and Cons of allowing Cell Tower on Property?
Tower is a 50’ tall fake evergreen fir so I would say monopole?

/ Pros and Cons of allowing Cell Tower on Property? #94  
Tower is a 50’ tall fake evergreen fir so I would say monopole?
50 isnt even a real tall one.

Is the new 5G stuff on shorter towers? Or is everything just shorter towers out there?

Round here.....I'd say the 300' 3-legged type is the norm

/ Pros and Cons of allowing Cell Tower on Property? #95  
5G tend to be on shorter towers. That is a short tower.

/ Pros and Cons of allowing Cell Tower on Property?
I believe height limit in non-industrial areas... also camo is often required.

/ Pros and Cons of allowing Cell Tower on Property? #97  
We have several short ones in my area but that is because they are close to airports.