Problems with Workmaster 50

/ Problems with Workmaster 50 #11  
I'm on the fritz with this hip replacement. I'll be released next week hopefully from the surgeon. I'll test my tractor out at idle. I'll report back to you. I believe the dealer is blowing smoke.

/ Problems with Workmaster 50 #12  
Turbys_1700, check out my thread under workmaster 50 hydraulic problems ????? I started this one also. and another one in a different forum to try to get more replies. Sounds like we have hydraulic problems with the same tractor. please keep me updated. i am just about fed up with mine and my service at the dealer. good luck.

/ Problems with Workmaster 50
After the problem with the seat, the steering and the bucket roll, I finally pressured the dealer into repurchasing the tractor. We both took a hit on the deal, but I was ready to get away from the problems. I purchased a new Branson and to my dismay, the bucket does the same thing as the New Holland. On further checking, I found that Ansung makes the FEL for both New Holland and Branson as well as several other makes. So far, the official Branson response is the same as New Holland's that the FEL is working within its design specs. I called AnsungUSA and was told that they did not offer technical help on their products.

/ Problems with Workmaster 50 #14  
The FEL on the Workmaster 50/60/70 series is made in Telford Tennessee by Alo. They purchased the plant from Bush Hog in late 2009 or so. When I purchased my heavy duty brush guard I had to wait on it. They were back-ordered.

Alo Takes Over Bush Hog Plant in Tennessee

/ Problems with Workmaster 50 #15  
turbys_1700 i just had an experience with my loader similar to yours. let me explain, after getting my workmaster 50 back for the 5th time and using it for a couple of months here it still wasn't right. So me and the dealer did a trade for a new workmaster 60 with the 621tl loader instead of the 611tl. both of these loaders are made by a-lo in Telford tn. relatively close to me. and they used to make the bush hog loaders there as stated in another post. Anyway when i received my new unit the other day the loader hoses were hooked up wrong. they are labeled from the factory at a-lo in a particular order and the dealer hooked them up in that order. Turns out that the hoses are labeled wrong. all it took was a 5 min fix of swapping the two hoses that control the bucket curl functions. if you haven't figured this out already try it. As the a-lo loaders have a detent function in them for faster dumping and if it is hooked up backwards when you move the joystick too far the loader bucket will actually change directions in mid curl.

/ Problems with Workmaster 50
Sorry, I was incorrect about the manufacturer of the FEL on the New Holland. I was given bad info by my dealer. On the floppy bucket and stalling roll, I have installed a hydraulic restriction valve and it has helped. The floppy bucket is gone, but the downward roll is still not working properly. I found a different valve that is adjustable and will install it as soon as it comes in. Will post my results here.

/ Problems with Workmaster 50 #17  
Found this don't know if it will help though

As for the slow bucket. It may be going too fast, or at least faster than the hydraulics can fill the cylinder. That would be why your dealer recommended to run the engine faster, the pump would flow more volume of oil and be able to fill the cylinder as it dumps. The other alternative would be to put a restrictor on the return from the cylinder some the return oil is slowed down.