Problems with my tym tractor

/ Problems with my tym tractor
OP, you need to consider breaking down your issues. You say the first time you put it in 4wd you had problems, but later say it has 660 hours. Did you buy it used?

660 hours is about 6 years or so with typical hobby use.

It would also help if you gave a general idea of where in the world you are. People may be able to recommend other dealers or mechanics.
Sorry the first
About a thousand pounds tires are filled the tractor has no problem with the hay now the tractor 670 hrs the dealer picked it up today the oil leak they fixed at the rear wheel is leaking again it was fixed 1 month ago
That is quite a list of issues. What model and what are your main uses for the tractor?
It’s a t554

/ Problems with my tym tractor
Sorry the first

It’s a t554
It had 370 hrs when the axle came out now it has 660 hrs and it happened again on the right side and it was not in 4 wheel drive I have not used 4 wheel drive since the first repair was made

/ Problems with my tym tractor #23  
How big are these round bales? Do you have anything on the 3pt hitch for counter balance?

I have not heard of all this issues on the TYMs.
Neither have I actually. Sounds to me like you are lax in preventive and regular maintenance. Myself, I go over both my Kubota's every day prior to staring them. I check fluid levels, look for loose bolts and nuts, check the batteries for proper fluid levels, bump the tires to make sure they are inflated, check my implement hooks ups for leaks or wet spots, I always lift the hoods and have a look-see under it, check the fan belt tension and check the rad screens for chaff build up and clean them if needed as well as check the lights to be sure they are working. Only takes a minute or 2. Both mine are over 20 years old and have thousands of hours on them and I've never had a failure due to maintenance neglect and that appears to me that is something you don't do.

Maybe you do, I don't know but it sure sounds to me like you don't and far as your tractors, I've never heard of owners having failures like you are experiencing. Something is fishy in my view.

Posters come on here and demean their units when it all distills down to their lack of regular attention, not the units fault, it's the owners fault.

Tractors are complex machines are require constant attention to work without fail.

Every brand is good unless you don't take proper care of them in a timely manner, the they fail.

Stuff fails on every unit but with a little pro-active care, failures can be determined before they turn into a major oops.