Price Check Pricing on 1914, CK20 and 3054XS

/ Pricing on 1914, CK20 and 3054XS #1  

Lobo_Nicki

Tractor
New Holland - TC45D
OK guys my wife is hooked. Now I need pricing on the above tractors because I think she is going to buy one this Saturday. I have a New Holland with a loader and lots of emplements. What I need is pricing on just the tractors. I'm in Eastern Colorado and about a far from an ocean/port as I can get so I'll add something if needed for shipping. I would like to have an idea what just the tractor should go for. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Thanks, and when we bring it home I'll post pictures.

/ Pricing on 1914, CK20 and 3054XS #3  
Lobo, not sure if you are looking for comparative prices or actual dealer prices. If you are looking for dealer prices, I believe that Kioti will not all ow dealers to post their prices over the internet. If you are looking for comparative prices then do a search for each model and you should pick up quite a few.

Are you looking to buy from out of state? Because I believe there is a dealer in Fort Collins Who I heard was pretty good. I believe there is also one in Fort Lupton although they might be the same one. There is one down in Canon City who has been well endorsed from the guys on this site and there is also a dealer in Lake George, also well endorsed.

If, however you still feel the need to go out of state, start with Depratt Because he is only one state over and you can work your way east, north south or west from there.

Good luck and can you believe I know all this but I ended up buying a Kubota? Very tough decision. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Mike

/ Pricing on 1914, CK20 and 3054XS #4  
We are a little closer to you here in Central Ky and give my son, Greg a call at our Munfordville Store and get the current pricing on the tractors you are interested in--270-524-0385--Mon-Fri-8-5 CST--Or--Email him at glsweet@scrtc.com Tell him that his dad said give you a good deal--Ken Sweet
*Authorized Dealer*

/ Pricing on 1914, CK20 and 3054XS
Thanks, I did e-mail them. I have not had good luck with dealers on any coast. Maybe they think I won't purhcase from them because they are where they are, and I'm in Colorado. Which is right if I can get a good deal here. I would like to help out a local dealer in case I need help later. Any way ,any pricing information anyone can give me would be great.

/ Pricing on 1914, CK20 and 3054XS #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ......can you believe I know all this but I ended up buying a Kubota?........

Mike )</font>

Why?

/ Pricing on 1914, CK20 and 3054XS #7  
Believe it or not, it was two reasons. One, I think will sound reasonable to many and the other is only reasonable to me and my twisted mind.

Where I happen to live, the closest dealers to me are NH/KUB. (Actually, that is not true the two closest dealers are Deere but I was looking orange). Since this is my first tractor and I am not what you would call mechanically inclined it was very important to me to have close dealer support. To get to the dealer I bought from I actually have to drive past another. To me this means I will always have a readily available dealer. And though the closest dealer is a bit of a robber baron on price, the dealer I bought from was very nice, has a huge repair facility (for the NH mostly /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif) reasonable price and has been selling Kubotas since 1981. The nearest Kioti dealer is not near at all And I just didn't feel like driving that far. The only thing that would have made me make the trip is if I had not got the (What I consider) good deal from the Dealer I bought from.

Now, Mike's twisted mind logic. I had looked (all paper no actual visit) very hard at the Kiotis. I loved the look of the DK's and the price I received for a DK35 was unbelieveable for all the "Standard" items it has. In fact the price was so good the next thing I found myself doing was looking at the DK45. What I believe is probably the best tractor value out there. But, it was just Too big. I mean the DK35. I didn't need that much tractor let alone the DK45. Great price or not, it was Too big. I thought about the CK's but I didn't feel like waiting for the CK25 or CK30. So, in the end I bought the Kubota B7800. I paid less for it than I would have for the DK35 but then again, the two tractors are not really comparable in size or power and the standard options on the DK far outnumber the options I got on mine.

I'll tell you this though, if I ever buy sixty acres out east of Kiowa I will buy a DK55 to go along with it. That is one sweet looking tractor. (we need an emoticon that exhibits infatuation) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Pricing on 1914, CK20 and 3054XS #8  
Poppa:

Thanks for the response. I was looking at and had the paperwork for a Kubota.
I kept looking and came across the Kioti. The Kioti was several thousand cheaper than the comparable Kubota. In that situation, money talked. G

/ Pricing on 1914, CK20 and 3054XS #9  
cant give you prices on just the tractors but can give you price with tractor and loader. i was told about 11600 for ck 20 (12600 for ck20h) and i paid 14700 (with 60" kioti box blade 20 series) there were 2 other guys who were 14500 (with generic bb) but i wanted some one close. unfortunately he doesn't have in and now i am getting the run around about arrival date. hopefully next week. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

don't know if you have looked much but the 3054xs has a lot of better options

1 shuttle shift and its 8x8 not 6fx2r
2 heavier hydraulics
3 handles larger equipment
4 new 1231 loader is very heavy
5 live pto

i know you said you don't need a loader and since it might be for your wife you might want something smaller. i've looked at both and both are very nice.

these prices are from north fl.

/ Pricing on 1914, CK20 and 3054XS
Magha_Jones
Thanks for the input. This tractor really is for my wife. I need to mow 60 acreas for the next three years, CRP contract. My wife thinks that if I have to do it all by my self she wont see me. I Like the looks of the 55 tractor and wish I had seen it before I purchase my TC45 NH, Thanks