Price Check Price on new1635

/ Price on new1635 #1  

kas2960

Bronze Member
Tractor
CK4010HST
Anyone have an idea on pricing for a new 1635? I am wondering about new vs used. With out a warranty what would be a good price for a used 1635 in excellent shape?

/ Price on new1635 #5  
I always found the prices on Tractorhouse to be a good gauge of the market. I don't expect to get the price as good as the best internet price, but I want to be in the same ballpark. I use the same tactics for most of my large purchases. I'm currently shopping for a new camper, the best price on the net is about 700 less than the initial price from my local dealer, when I am ready to buy, I'll offer the local dealer 250 more than the internet price because that's what i figure it would cost me to travel to buy the cheapest price. This method has worked well for me.

/ Price on new1635 #6  
I agree, most dealers I've dealt with you can get there with, even if it means letting them know what your top dollar is and walking away. If you're not in a hurry 9 times out of 10 you'll get that call within a few months.

/ Price on new1635
I always found the prices on Tractorhouse to be a good gauge of the market. I don't expect to get the price as good as the best internet price, but I want to be in the same ballpark. I use the same tactics for most of my large purchases. I'm currently shopping for a new camper, the best price on the net is about 700 less than the initial price from my local dealer, when I am ready to buy, I'll offer the local dealer 250 more than the internet price because that's what i figure it would cost me to travel to buy the cheapest price. This method has worked well for me.

Well I will be in to see the New Holland /Kioti dealer this week. I want to check out the DK40SE and then the Boomer 35. Still not sure about gear or HST. Thanks for the pointer regarding internet pricing vs dealer.